Pre-Season Prem Thread V24: £30m on Bolasie!?? £50m on Stones?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how comes everyone else has managed just fine then? cunt

<bball2>

Lmfao!

He was working the Euros. Wanted to get that extra cash in his pocket on top of the £8m a year he robs from us.

The guy had the WHOLE summer to find us a CB, and a striker better than Feo/ to compliment Giroud.

Just saw it, why the fook was Phelps allowed to come into the relay if he didn't participate in the heats? da fuq.

What a woman! :eek:

You can mix up who goes what leg of the race and when they participate. It's smart really especially for the US who can qualify without Phelps. Gives him extra rest coz he has a busy schedule. We did the same with James Guy who was in the anchor leg of this race but didn't swim in the heat.

Here is her Insta btw, she has a pic with Henry bah gawd! - https://www.instagram.com/siobhanmoconnor95/

<bball2>

Lmfao!

He was working the Euros. Wanted to get that extra cash in his pocket on top of the £8m a year he robs from us.

The guy had the WHOLE summer to find us a CB, and a striker better than Feo/ to compliment Giroud.
Same shit different year. Hopefully this is his last.

You can mix up who goes what leg of the race and when they participate. It's smart really especially for the US who can qualify without Phelps. Gives him extra rest coz he has a busy schedule. We did the same with James Guy who was in the anchor leg of this race but didn't swim in the heat.

Here is her Insta btw, she has a pic with Henry bah gawd! - https://www.instagram.com/siobhanmoconnor95/

Fanx for the enlightenment, they should throw him in every single race they have, guy is a swimming ANIMAL

Went on insta. Saw Henry pic. <5>

Saw pic of the fass she's with too. <2>

Fanx for the enlightenment, they should throw him in every single race they have, guy is a swimming ANIMAL

Went on insta. Saw Henry pic. <5>

Saw pic of the fass she's with too. <2>

thing is they are so good they can afford to rest him during the relay heat. Their depth is just unreal and it's why they can have a few swimmers underperform and yet still rack up the medals. Boists.

Based on the pics you > that fass no doubt in my mind about that.

Same shit different year. Hopefully this is his last.

He won't go ffs, he'll sign a new deal.

He's been given a decade of excuses. The guy mugged off all the fans with his lies.

"He has a plan"
"When we've paid off the stadium debt we'll compete"

What a load of bullshit. Fans were understanding, and supported through some of the most BS decisions he's made like starting Bendtner, Squilacchi and Silvestre at the Nou Camp. Wenger was and still is bottling every single year, he was just always given the benefit of the doubt. It's gone on for far too long. He's ruined his legacy.

thing is they are so good they can afford to rest him during the relay heat. Their depth is just unreal and it's why they can have a few swimmers underperform and yet still rack up the medals. Boists.

Based on the pics you > that fass no doubt in my mind about that.

the guy she's with is a fuckin swimmer doe. Drag me when you go ASAP ffs. Gotta get on dat

He won't go ffs, he'll sign a new deal.

He's been given a decade of excuses. The guy mugged off all the fans with his lies.

"He has a plan"
"When we've paid off the stadium debt we'll compete"

What a load of bullshit. Fans were understanding, and supported through some of the most BS decisions he's made like starting Bendtner, Squilacchi and Silvestre at the Nou Camp. Wenger was and still is bottling every single year, he was just always given the benefit of the doubt. It's gone on for far too long. He's ruined his legacy.
He's old now.....kappa
Morning all.
sup? just having our morning bitch about Wenger.

I'm all up to date with Mr Robot now. The last two episodes had me like <24>

He's old now.....kappa

Still waiting for #MADNESS doe

{<jimmies}

He's old now.....kappa

Yeah, I noticed the Wenger stance and decided to stay out of it. It's best for business.

I used to be a Bony fan (REKT us a couple of times in his Swans days) and was a bit gutted when City signed him, but that is certainly not a signing that will inspire the fans. It could actually be a good one though, as there is a good player in there. It's probably completely fabricated though, so mehhhhh.

6 episodes in on Mr Robot (season 1) and I'm still not excited about it. The Mrs wants to give up already.

Fucking choon man!

I heard it on Worldstar before lol

My man.

Yeah, I noticed the Wenger stance and decided to stay out of it. It's best for business.

I used to be a Bony fan (REKT us a couple of times in his Swans days) and was a bit gutted when City signed him, but that is certainly not a signing that will inspire the fans. It could actually be a good one though, as there is a good player in there. It's probably completely fabricated though, so mehhhhh.

6 episodes in on Mr Robot (season 1) and I'm still not excited about it. The Mrs wants to give up already.

My man.
Ahhhh well. You gave it a shot. Struck out @blokeybloke

It seems like we'll definitely sign Mustafi (if we bid lols), no other team is in for him. Chelsea were at first but they're going after Koulibally. It's moaning for the sake of moaning at this stage. Hoping Alexis/Akpom can do the business against Pool.

Bolassie going to Everton for £30m. 2 years ago it got you Alexis Sanchez. One year ago it got you Vidal. lol.

Me saying Alexis would command a fee of £55m+ wasn't so outlandish now was it?

Sign the contract pls :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back