Pre-Season Prem Thread V16: This is just the beginning!

Is Maureen the best rustler in the Premier League?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
surely i wouldve died already if it was serious kappa. i do have a proper headache though

nah you can't chance head injuries, get the once look over atleast, even if you feel fine

@Clear Winner - you see dis new Darkside member is some random OT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:?

LOL

So many cans I can't keep track mate. Bunch of non Man U fans and people that know fuck all about football. Dark side is single-handedly turning this place into a shit hole.

I've not been on here much recently, but it's like coming back to your hometown, going to the local pub and it's filled with hipsters and mongs. Even worse, some of the regulars have joined in, rather than take a stand.

Horrible stuff.

No need to get pro opinion as long as your fave is still a 10

Dark side is the best thing to happen to this thread, imo

So many cans I can't keep track mate. Bunch of non Man U fans and people that know fuck all about football. Dark side is single-handedly turning this place into a shit hole.

I've not been on here much recently, but it's like coming back to your hometown, going to the local pub and it's filled with hipsters and mongs. Even worse, some of the regulars have joined in, rather than take a stand.

Horrible stuff.

Agreed lol

2 weeks to the start of the season, let's hope Maureen gets sacked before then.

Apparently Arsenal are gonna do a 'madness' in the transfer window. Fingers crossed mate.

Still praying 4 Pogba. It's still real to me dammit

Still praying 4 Pogba. It's still real to me dammit

Ky7rJJg.png

nah you can't chance head injuries, get the once look over atleast, even if you feel fine
maybe. we'll see. i dont actually have a doctor yet, so id have to go to a walk in.

lols im downs

Horrible stuff.
i hope the gimmick finishes before trhe start of the prem tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back