Pre-Season Prem Thread - 2. Edizione: Summer Mercato

XBWjXyg.gif
I think I see @idrankyourbeer

Can anyone explain to me why some reports say City are facing 115 charges and some say it's 130?

Was apparently 130 all along but misreported as 115, and it stuck.
That's how it seems to me, but is still being misreported as 115 in some up to date articles since the 130 number has come out. I wonder if 15 of them are to be held in a separate trial.

Definitely should not include Mainoo in the squad......that kid is way overburdened.

With Casemiro and Eriksen looking spent, and Mount becoming a sick note, midfield is gonna be a problem.

Amrabat was patchy last season, but for 20m, probably should have kept him on for 20m, especially with McT going.

We seem like we're at least one midfielder short.

Vitinha at P$G is a beast little central mid and I'm tired of no one else noticing it.

So what you think is the main problem so far and difference to last season(results aside)? Some tight results too so it wasn't you got battered like 0:5 in every other game. Obviously hope for a quick turnaround and things to settle in more friendly areas of the table! 🍀
With the summer transfers the squad isn't as strong as last year, and is less experienced. However that only explains it partially. They've stopped doing the podcast, so I can't listen to that to hear opinions, and it's beyond my expertise to explain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We have one of the best goalies in the league and I think the defence are generally pretty good, it's more the midfield and striking that are letting us down.

/

@Chules are you happy with this?

08842730-7457-11ef-b282-4535eb84fe4b.jpg.webp

giphy.gif

Industrial action in the NHS is estimated to have cost taxpayers around £1.7 billion during 2023 and 2024.

Junior doctors in Wales recently voted in favour of an improved pay deal, while in Northern Ireland talks are ongoing and no strike action is currently planned.

Junior doctors did not take industrial action in Scotland after they accepted a pay offer from the devolved government last year.

Can anyone explain to me why some reports say City are facing 115 charges and some say it's 130?
Did a quick search because I was wondering the same thing. 115 was the original number of charges when it was announced last year, but they added on more charges recently because they refused to cooperate with the investigation and didn’t send any documents from the last 4 seasons which was required for them to do

Did a quick search because I was wondering the same thing. 115 was the original number of charges when it was announced last year, but they added on more charges recently because they refused to cooperate with the investigation and didn’t send any documents from the last 4 seasons which was required for them to do
So then why are outlets like Sky, BBC, ESPN and a load of Papers STILL going with the 115 number I wonder.

With the summer transfers the squad isn't as strong as last year, and is less experienced. However that only explains it partially. They've stopped doing the podcast, so I can't listen to that to hear opinions, and it's beyond my expertise to explain. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ We have one of the best goalies in the league and I think the defence are generally pretty good, it's more the midfield and striking that are letting us down.

/

@Chules are you happy with this?

08842730-7457-11ef-b282-4535eb84fe4b.jpg.webp

giphy.gif

Industrial action in the NHS is estimated to have cost taxpayers around £1.7 billion during 2023 and 2024.

Junior doctors in Wales recently voted in favour of an improved pay deal, while in Northern Ireland talks are ongoing and no strike action is currently planned.

Junior doctors did not take industrial action in Scotland after they accepted a pay offer from the devolved government last year.
No it’s a fucking joke of an “offer” lol. The bma can do one, throwing my lanyards for them in the bin. It still puts quack PA’s higher than actual doctors in some areas of the country and they have far easier shift patterns.

Back