Pre-fight discussion UFC Saudi Arabia: Whitaker v. Aliskerov Sat. June 22 Prelims 12PM ET ESPN & ESPN+, Main 3PM ET ABC & ESPN+

Planning to watch

• All of it

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • Most of it

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Some of it

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
@Luthien - good morning hype AV champion.

You still up for a wager? :p

109963-4197266.png

Where's the "None of it" option?

There's only one fight I know I'd like to see (Volkov/Pavlovich) on the card. The location is another problem. UFC/WWE/TKO aren't getting a penny of my money for these Saudi Arabian misadventures.

The prelims start 3 hours before the main card still or have they adjusted it?

Where's the "None of it" option?

There's only one fight I know I'd like to see (Volkov/Pavlovich) on the card. The location is another problem. UFC/WWE/TKO aren't getting a penny of my money for these Saudi Arabian misadventures.
lol @ as if anyone in here watching it is giving any money

The prelims start at 6 PM and the main card at 9 PM.

Holy eye of Newt Gingrich!

I'll actually be in bed by midnight instead of 7 AM this time because it's in Saudi Arabia!

Alhamdulillah!

I want my boy Robert Whittaker, or as I like to call him... R. Whittie, to win, and I think he has a good chance.

I picked Aliskerov on my Tapology card only because he's a short-notice X factor, and... he's Russian.

109963-4193862.png

Have a fantastic evening, night, or late morning, no matter where you are in the world!

Edit: Kyung Ho Kang missed the chance... he should have legally changed his first name to Liu.

Last edited:
Back