Prayers to Joe Riggs and his family

On another note, I'd heavily consider editing your sig. That Chuck Liddell comment would constitute fighter bashing.

Sorry Joe, Have a 2 year old girl and can't begin to imagine that you and your family are going through. Take care of your family and I hope to see you back.

I'm due to give birth to my first baby girl in less than 2 weeks. Reading this really broke my heart. I'm so in love with my little girl already and she isn't even here yet. I can't imagine losing her.

My sincere condolences to the Riggs family.

Foppa21 said:
On another note, I'd heavily consider editing your sig. That Chuck Liddell comment would constitute fighter bashing.

Whats wrong with Fighter bashing?? People do it all the time.

Joe gets my respect and all the strength in the world to his family.

yeah thats pretty damn awful. all fighting and bias aside i hope and wish him the best through these tough times.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you man, can't imagine how it feels.

Joe I am so sorry, I wish I could give your baby girl back to you and your wife. I have four daughters of my own. You are a great man, and your wife and you will find your wounds healing over with time. It is impossible to ever get over the loss of the child. I pray that your wife will recover from her injuries, and that you two will be able to hold on to each other as life goes on.

Sad story. Best wishes to Joe and his family.

Joe is strong and will get through this. All our prayers are with you

I cant imagine what hes going through. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Im Sorry To Hear That Joe And Family Are Going Through Such A Tuff Time..
Just Know That God Will Take Good Care Of The Child Until Joe And Family Hold Her Again.

His family is in my prayers.

I have 3 little girls, and I can't even imagine how it would be to lose a child.

I have a lot of respect for Joe Riggs and I believe he will pull through strong and get back on track. The Riggs family has my love and support...

I lost my 5 month old little girl in April, and don't obviously put myself out there like this... but Joe needs to take as much time as HE needs. It's different for everyone. Being a fighter takes more than just training, and anyone in the forum who actually fights would know that. Joe, in case you read this, just keep it together brother. No one feels exactly what you feel, but many can relate to it and have had a crippling loss like yours. No real words of wisdom.....just hang in there and stay busy. Peace.

Back