Prayers to Joe Riggs and his family

I like Diesel hes someone who I respect and hes on the verge of superstardom and I send my condolences to him and his family. Hopefully he will recover from the pain and come back with a vengence

Prayers to Joe's whole family. I imagine he feels like someone just ripped his heart out. Hope things turn out for the best for them.

Lethal_Striker said:
Source: Cindy Ortiz

Joe Riggs had to pull out of UFN 7 (Shamrock VS Ortiz) and some MMA message boards have comments posted that are quite insensitive surrounding his decision.

Joe buried his baby girl last month and his wife was rushed into emergency surgery this evening, according to one of his friends who posted a message from Joe on the mma.tv board.

Whether you are a fan of Joe's or not, he and his family sure could use our thoughts and prayers at this time. Thanks...

Cindy

DAWM THATS SAD my prayers goes to him and his family

I'm from Phoenix and I am a big fan of Joe Riggs. Prayers to the Riggs family.

Real sorry to hear this. Goes without saying that he made the right choice. Thoughts and prayers go out to him.

Lethal_Striker said:
Source: Cindy Ortiz

Joe Riggs had to pull out of UFN 7 (Shamrock VS Ortiz) and some MMA message boards have comments posted that are quite insensitive surrounding his decision.

Joe buried his baby girl last month and his wife was rushed into emergency surgery this evening, according to one of his friends who posted a message from Joe on the mma.tv board.

Whether you are a fan of Joe's or not, he and his family sure could use our thoughts and prayers at this time. Thanks...

Cindy

Oh my god that's horrible. Any word on how the surgery on his wife went?

that sucks, ill def. be prayin for him. I hope he goes the distance with diego although i dont see it happening.

Back