PPV weigh ins are boring. They need a commentary. Agree?

Just trying to figure out why anyone wastes their time spending an hour watching and analyzing people stand on scales. Taking a few minutes to talk some MMA on sherdog after work is much more entertaining to me. So who you got?

Honda or Nunes? I might have to put some money down based on the weigh ins.

Sometimes you miss sh*t like this at weigh ins. You can't say that ain't boss af. Also you can pretty much see if someone is scared when they face off. Like in a street fight if you step up to someone and you can see in their eyes if they want it or not.

124tp2g.jpg

50/50 on the girl fights I think Amanda is coming into this very relaxed and Ronda looks very tense and emotional which is sometimes a waste of energy and can zap your gas in a fight.

Anyways cheers man not here to beef. Enjoy the fights tomorrow.

Sometimes you miss sh*t like this at weigh ins. You can pretty much see if someone is scared when they face off. Like in a street fight if you step up to someone and you can see in their eyes if they want it or not.

124tp2g.jpg

50/50 on the girl fights I think Amanda is coming into this very relaxed and Ronda looks very tense and emotional which is sometimes a waste of energy and can zap your gas in a fight.

Anyways cheers man not here to beef. Enjoy the fights tomorrow.
Yeah but why do you need commentary or that though? Commentary for weigh ins didn't even exist when Silva and Belfort had that murda staredown

Yeah but why do you need commentary or that though? Commentary for weigh ins didn't even exist when Silva and Belfort had that murda staredown
The guy is talking about the look in his opponents eyes in street fights man, he's an idiot.

The irony.

Also, post all the other bets. You know, the ones you don't win. Gamblers are addicts and liars.

Well if you look the amounts I'm playing with you can see that it's a low risk high reward.

I live a martial artists life man it ain't about just gambling. Are we not on an MMA board?

The guy is talking about the look in his opponents eyes in street fights man, he's an idiot.

Yeah you can tell by someone's body language and eyes if a person is scared to fight you or not. If you don't know what I'm talking about then it's never happened to you before. I grew up in a dangerous city and people are always testing you.

Sherdog PhDs provide the high-level analysis that TS craves.

No need to call in lesser men for the job.

Well if you look the amounts I'm playing with you can see that it's a low risk high reward.

I live a martial artists life man it ain't about just gambling. Are we not on an MMA board?

Yeah you can tell by someone's body language and eyes if a person is scared to fight you or not. If you don't know what I'm talking about then it's never happened to you before. I grew up in a dangerous city and people are always testing you.
You are right, I've never been in that situation because I'm smart enough not to.

Back