PPV weigh ins are boring. They need a commentary. Agree?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The FOX ones are way more entertaining when you can get to some info about the fighters as they walk on stage.

The FOX ones are way more entertaining when you can get to some info about the fighters as they walk on stage.
Yeah, all that dead air is a little awkward. Small price to pay to see ronda get demolished Tho!

#GUERNICAbless

you're watching two grown men strip down to their underwear, and sometimes they even take that off, before they pose for pictures while staring into the other's eyes. no fighting, just stripping. think about that mma fans

What you talking about? Bisping, Tate and Kenny were talking the whole time

you're watching two grown men strip down to their underwear, and sometimes they even take that off, before they pose for pictures while staring into the other's eyes. no fighting, just stripping. think about that mma fans
reason I got into the sport... usually skip the fights

I like watching men strip down quietly. No distractions.

Real question. Why the fuck are you wasting your time watching weigh-ins?

Why the fuck do you need commentary for a weigh in? Lol

Weigh ins are the stupidest things for the fans to obsess about. Stupider still to pay for them. Anyone know where I can catch 207 weigh ins?

I wanna hear what Brian Stann has to say about how their camp went etc. I also want to see how their weight cut looks. I also want to see what type of height/reach or size advantages if any when they stand side by side so I can properly analyze how the fight can go. Among many other reasons I am an analyst (for instance I'm also an MMA handicapper).

I used to wrestle in high school and I notice certain things about people's weight cut to determine how tough their cut was and I utilize that type of information. Below is an example of the type of things that are possible.

IMG_0984.PNG

Real question. Why the fuck are you wasting your time watching weigh-ins?

Why the fuck do you need commentary for a weigh in? Lol

You computer dorks got anything else to say?

I wanna hear what Brian Stann has to say about how their camp went etc. I also want to see how their weight cut looks. I also want to see what type of height or size advantages if any when they stand side by side so I can properly analyze how the fight can go. Among many other reasons I am an analyst (for instance I'm also an MMA handicapper).

I used to wrestle in high school and I notice certain things about people's weight cut to determine how tough their cut was and I utilize that type of information. Below is an example of the type of things that are possible.

View attachment 183527

If it's part of your livelihood or you're a degenerate gambler then have at it. But for 99% of mma fans the weigh-ins are a matter of looking to see if everyone made weight. I don't give a fuck what Brian Stann has to say about people standing on a scale.

I wanna hear what Brian Stann has to say about how their camp went etc. I also want to see how their weight cut looks. I also want to see what type of height/reach or size advantages if any when they stand side by side so I can properly analyze how the fight can go. Among many other reasons I am an analyst (for instance I'm also an MMA handicapper).

View attachment 183527

Fantastic hits man. Nice.

they should drop all commentary and have a scrolling chatroom

If it's part of your livelihood or you're a degenerate gambler then have at it. But for 99% of mma fans the weigh-ins are a matter of looking to see if everyone made weight. I don't give a fuck what Brian Stann has to say about people standing on a scale.

Sometimes Brian stann has insider information like if a fighter switched camps like I didn't know Ray Borg left to Jacksons.

So I'm not supposed to care about weigh ins even if it's beneficial to me to see if someone missed weigh?

I'm supposed to be like you? If that's the case I'd be a lil bitchass virgin who likes to spend time on sherdog spreading negative comments on the internet. Pussy boy you've never even stepped foot in a gym

Sometimes Brian stann has insider information on fighter camps that are vital.

So I'm not supposed to care about weigh ins even if it's beneficial to me to see if someone missed weigh?

I'm supposed to be like you? If that's the case I'd be a lil bitchass virgin who likes to spend time on sherdog spreading negative comments on the internet.

You can look up the results real quick and if it means that much to you monetarily I'm sure there are a lot better sources than Brian Stann commentating while guys/girls are getting weighed, unless you are lazy as shit. You're the one who was talking about how "entertaining" the FOX weigh-ins were.

I love to watch MMA, but I've got a lot of other shit going on in my life that takes priority over watching people get weighed and analyzing their bodies because "I wrestled in high school".

You can look up the results real quick and if it means that much to you monetarily I'm sure there are a lot better sources than Brian Stann commentating while guys/girls are getting weighed, unless you are lazy as shit. You're the one who was talking about how "entertaining" the FOX weigh-ins were.

I love to watch MMA, but I've got a lot of other shit going on in my life that takes priority over watching people get weighed and analyzing their bodies because "I wrestled in high school".

Lol why you need to enter a thread that has nothing to do with you then? You came in here with a negative attitude I have a hard time believing you got better "things" to do. You're a lil virgin that's why.

Lol why you need to enter a thread that has nothing to do with you then? You came in here with a negative attitude I have a hard time believing you got better "things" to do. You're a lil virgin that's why.

Just trying to figure out why anyone wastes their time spending an hour watching and analyzing people stand on scales. Taking a few minutes to talk some MMA on sherdog after work is much more entertaining to me. So who you got?

Honda or Nunes? I might have to put some money down based on the weigh ins.

Sometimes Brian stann has insider information like if a fighter switched camps like I didn't know Ray Borg left to Jacksons.

I'm supposed to be like you? If that's the case I'd be a lil bitchass virgin who likes to spend time on sherdog spreading negative comments on the internet. Pussy boy you've never even stepped foot in a gym

The irony.

Also, post all the other bets. You know, the ones you don't win. Gamblers are addicts and liars.

Fantastic hits man. Nice.
He likely spent more than he won on a hundred other little parlay, but only shows the wins. Normal gambling addiction behavior.

The irony.

Also, post all the other bets. You know, the ones you don't win. Gamblers are addicts and liars.

Lol Rebel lion c'mon man. You talk about how you wanna know more about how a fighters camp went or how their weight cut went, try to look for fucking interviews then?
How do you even know Stann is correct in everything? He might be bullshitting. Plus, he's not even the one usually commentating for the weigh ins, dork.

These aren't even the official weigh ins, it's just for show.

If you want Stann's commentary then watch the cards he's commentating on. Stann usually doesn't have anything to do with PPV's.

If you want commentary just watch the event tomorrrow. Jesus.

PS. I knew Ray botg left Jackson's because he did an interview. Watch it on Youtube.

Back