• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Powerful/Moving Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man thats brutal what they do to those piglets..........I eat meat, mostly beef and chicken, but damn man......

Yea, it was an omnipotent God that did it. That's much less sad to believe in. The only people who believe in God are those who need someone to blame for their troubles, or those who are too weak to live life without the belief that someone is looking out for them, and all their stupidity is a "plan" and they'll end up in heaven if they just don't rape and kill people. You've been duped by someone who never thought people would be stupid enough to believe it for 2000 years. It was probably a King somewhere to hoped to quell dissent by making his laws into some unbreakable commandments, and gullible people everywhere jumped on board. Enjoy your life of servitude to a non existent God only to end up looking at darkness for Eternity.

I don't kill people, I don't steal or rape and I obeyed my parents, yet I never believed in God. Go figure, people can do the right thing without the threat of eternal damnation! But hey, if that's what keeps you from being murderer, than by all means, please continue to be an idiot for the sake of those around you. It's much funner for people to make fun of you than to be worried about you killing them in their sleep.

It is okay for you to believe or not believe in whatever it is that you want, but to call ppl who believe in God idiots is a little over the top. I won't go into religion because it will be a never ending argument, but I just felt like you were out of line with your insults.

j1ed1.jpg
Jesus, I'm afraid of heights and looking at this picture made my palms sweat.

Wow at the battle of Grozny pic.. That is unreal. And Ya I'm a meat eater, but there are humane ways to kill the animals. The torture before hand is just sick.. They say people that torture animals like that are prone to be serial killers.

What's the story behind this whole series of pictures? I've seen it posted everywhere, but what the hell is that thing? What is originally from?

Understanding Joshua. It's an art series dedicated to a man expressing the way he feels in society.

If a bunch of recycled pics from the web posted by 13 - 30 year old MMA fanboys changes you outlook on things, perhaps it is time to go get your GED and move out from your mom's basement.

practice what you preach

*worthless post here*

My grandfather helped build the burmha road during the war. He showed me a BandW pic tha looked like a field with logs laying all over. Look closer and you could see it was bodies.

that was pretty f'ed up Vegas fighter. imagine your family was in those buildings and had to jump from the 100th floor.
i bet you'd be laughing at the fact that superman was on the way.
i think he was insulting teh images that forced nationwide hysteria and hatred against islam so that your economy could crumble from haemorraging millions and millions of dollars in an ill conceived plan of super power muscle flexing

But i suppose your right even superman can't save america now.

*worthless post here*

My grandfather helped build the burmha road during the war. He showed me a BandW pic tha looked like a field with logs laying all over. Look closer and you could see it was bodies.

Any chance of posting that pic? Maybe a shot in the dark

Seems I struck a nerve. Whose crazy? Someone that believes in a higher power or one responding to someone who they believe is crazy?

Neither - We just don't share the same view. I believe in things I see - you accept things you don't see. Merely a philosophical difference

this thread has been violated. it started out great and continued to be but then people had to shit on it.

Regarding the slaughterhouse pictures, shame on those who claim one must not eat meat to support animal rights and not do so hypocritically. What the hell does being an omnivore have to do with unnecessary suffering and torment?

This is a school in Pakistan after a earthquake killed over 80,000

earthquakegw4.jpg

Mother and Son escaping Katrina from a helicopter

10685449ke3.jpg

The bayou on fire

57535368kv5.jpg

Thai officials using dry ice to preserve tsunami victims bodies

46746881na2.jpg

I don't have to explain this one
benoit_and_son.0.0.0x0.432x333.jpeg

Passengers look at the cargo being unloaded below.

92164473ne5.jpg

American Soldier protecting Iraqis in a barber shop
42846324mb2.jpg

poty_07.jpg

Newly recruited female police officers practice with their rifles before a test on a shooting range in Pol-E Khumri, Afghanistan.

poty_20.jpg

A gigantic cloud of dust, known as a "Haboob" advances on Khartoum, Sudan in April. These seasonal types of monsoons can reach a heights of 3000 feet.

poty_22.jpg

Firemen watch a helicopter douse flames near Escondido, California. A series of blazes destroyed a half million acres and displaced thousands of residents in October 07

poty_27.jpg

A member of Hamas sits behind a desk at rival Fatah's security headquarters in Gaza City. In June, Hamas forces took control of the Gaza Strip

poty_30.jpg

Black market gasoline is sold on the streets of Lagos, Nigeria. (notice the guy holding the cigarette around all that gas.)

poty_32.jpg

Kenji Nagai, a Japanese photographer, falls to the ground after being shot in confrontations between Burmese protesters and government security forces. Kenji later died.

poty_44.jpg

Cars and trucks lie scattered on the remains of Interstate 35W Bridge in Minneapolis shortly after it crashed into the Mississippi River

Damn this one really hit home, i always get choked up when animals get slaughtered because of the fact they don't no better than whats in front of them, they are innocent, Humans are the only real species that kill for greed, lust and just for no reason in particular, the only thing that acts in the way humanity does is a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back