Media Powerful message from Deontay Wilder The Bronze Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I think we put too much emphasis on the dirty cops. They wouldn't be able to do what they do if the judges and lawyers didn't allow them to do it without repercussion. Perhaps us civilians have a role too...since juries seem to let them off as well.

Makes me think of the line Harvey Dent said in the dark Knight. " the joker is a dog chasing cars. I wanna know who let him off the leash"

Personally, I think we put too much emphasis on the dirty cops. They wouldn't be able to do what they do if the judges and lawyers didn't allow them to do it without repercussion. Perhaps us civilians have a role too...since juries seem to let them off as well.

Makes me think of the line Harvey Dent said in the dark Knight. " the joker is a dog chasing cars. I wanna know who let him off the leash"
This is true. We have half of the country who pretends to be real 'Merican Patriots but litterally supports a police state. "Why dont they just comply."

This is true. We have half of the country who pretends to be real 'Merican Patriots but litterally supports a police state. "Why dont they just comply."
I'm glad you said that. I thought I was losing my mind when you get these right wingers who profess to be for freedom but if a cop asks you to hop on the spot with both hands behind your back you have to comply or risk getting shot and it would be your fault for resisting.

I'm glad you said that. I thought I was losing my mind when you get these right wingers who profess to be for freedom but if a cop asks you to hop on the spot with both hands behind your back you have to comply or risk getting shot and it would be your fault for resisting.
The things that made America special and beautiful are under full attack and have been replaced by rhetoric, marketing, and trendy symbolism. If they want to "Make America Great Again" they should start with getting their basic rights back or protected again.

can't believe anyone would compare Wilder to Ali, in or out of the ring.
I read your posts a lot , i don't agree with half but your someone i have to respect unlike a FEW on here as they are insightful but the others who don't really know boxing are a constant reminder you always have jerk offs on forums some even running it and just cheerlead and have limitations to their limited cells ,but yea...Ali was never like wilder and thats because he fought from the beginning of what he believed ,Wilder like his pretend fans are just that pretenders . I really cant wait until this guy gets clowned a third time cant stand these guys .

I read your posts a lot , i don't agree with half but your someone i have to respect unlike a FEW on here as they are insightful but the others who don't really know boxing are a constant reminder you always have jerk offs on forums some even running it and just cheerlead and have limitations to their limited cells ,but yea...Ali was never like wilder and thats because he fought from the beginning of what he believed ,Wilder like his pretend fans are just that pretenders . I really cant wait until this guy gets clowned a third time cant stand these guys .
right on man, it's an insult even putting them in the same breath, ali was probably a better rapper too, even though they didn't have rap in his generation. Wilder has a few redeeming qualities so far as i can see, he is courageous and he seems to be a decent person, other than that, i have no use for him.

they are talking about "defunding the police" but aren't clear what that means, does it mean taking them totally out of commission? Does it mean cutting back on how many and what they buy for the force? If so how much? A chinese man once told me he thought america had too many paramedics, police and firemen, what gave him that impression and how it fared with whatever he was coming from I don't know. But,, in seattle, we have Spd, WSP, King County, Then we have bus police, do we really need all these motherfuckers riding around all day, behind every corner in our major cities? On the other side, in Seattle, before all this recent drama, many people were fed up with the lawlessness, which stemmed from SPD being under federal watch because of abuses, so, homeless run rampant, camping on sidewalks, getting in everyones way, drug addicts come here for all the free services and the relatively mild climate, it's nasty as hell, all those problems would get worse without any police and then we have all the knuckleheads, young men, the most violent our species have to offer, mean mugging everyone, living in their hip hop fantasies, ready to fight, shoot, kill anyone who crosses them. Who's gonna deal with all of that? Most of them are hot air and most of them are scared of the police but will shoot someone from the same background as them in a second. You want all those idiots running around? It would be a daily issue dealing with all of it for the average citizen.

Over 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. Protest against yourselves for a change. Cops kill more white guys than black guys.

It's not racism that is making blacks drop out of school or commit violent crimes. It's not racism that is making blacks have children out of wedlock. It's not racism making blacks not work as many hours as others.
shooting each other is just self hatred, same thing that makes most people give the folks around them a hard time.

As far as work, most americans, in my view, are useless, mouthy, lazy. most, of all colors. One thing I'll say about black people today though is that they certainly are not like the black folks from the younger part of my life. They seem totally untethered by culture, family, society, anything. And I don't even know how much of that you can blame on them if that's what you're trying to do. The parents of the last couple generations, mine included, had to work all the time, just to be poor. Whatever the good qualities of at least having a mother in the house and have a community that had some cohesiveness is gone. Black people when I was a kid seemed to take a lot of pride in themselves, in how they dressed, always the best dressed kids in school and always the best athletes, it's so strange to see how many of them carry themselves today, angry, dishevelled, fat, it's not the same. Drugs, the ravages of capitalism, lack of opportunity, ( I had a black stepdad who was probably overqualified for a lot of jobs and he didn't get good jobs until his forties). The white people I have known, in contrast, look out for their own, they get their kids jobs through networks, of course they might not be happy being a college advisor but it sure as hell beats canning fish, working at burger king or all the bullshit jobs that the rest of us have to suffer through. I've never really had a good job, it's ok, thank god for technology, i can do delivery and avoid all the politics and it's actually better than all the bullshit i did before. I hated working in steel mills with a bunch of other assholes who hated life, I hated working in fish joints, bistros, etc.., So, i just did moves and hard physical labor for several years because at least I could be left alone but, I know what being frozen out is, and it usually has nothing to do with any kind of qualifications or lack of, I'm glad i'm past it all now because most people are miserable as hell in their jobs. me? I work when i want, make as much as I want, sure, i have bad days but i can manage those. So, there really are real barriers out here, when you have a million people who need a job, the employer can treat all of us however the fuck they want. Meritocracy is truly a myth, I'm always astounded when someone actually believes in it (usually a woman or some guy who's managed to have some success early in life.)

Ya it's bc despite being 6% of the population black males account for half the murders and majority of violent crime. If you're a cop in a major US city working drugs or murders you are going to be after black guys more often than not. Statistics are racist though.
i remember taking a murder class at the UW, the teacher tried to teach us something, he asked us what seattles most murderous ethnic group in the early 1900's in seattle just based off income levels and poverty, instinctively, i knew it had to be asians because they were the poorest and the "model minority" which was the point the teacher was trying to make.

And lets say your stats are correct, i still feel safer around black people than white people, always have. I don't care what the stats say. But what do I know, i'm just a half breed Injun.

Yea Moz,

there's a lot to the issue. But black people needs to realize they are individuals who make individual choices that dictate how each one of their lives turn out. Taking ownership of your own choices and letting other's choices not bother you would go a long way. Collectivism is screwing over blacks IMO.
everyone does, man. but if we talk about things like laziness, well, americans are all basically lazy, that's why we need all these immigrants, not only because they work hard but are so desperate that they shut their mouths when the bossman comes around. Blacks and americans have a drug problem, we have a lot of existential problems that come from having too much, why do we have to stay high all the goddamned time? why do people have to go crazy on the weekends? Because this shit is fucked up, so even when we do have money and creature comforts, we're miserable, all of us. It comes out in different ways, white people are a lot more smart about how they fuck people up, and it's usually not physical or in an unfriendly manner. And sure, on my job i see lazy black folk, they piss me off but they are not the only ones, they're really are plenty of americans that i do and have come across who think they are just too goddamned good to do real work and want to give you a hard time because they think they deserve better, all without knowing little about you, it's bullshit, when i encounter that now, i just walk away, no arguing and i see it a lot, rarely if ever with a lot of the immigrants i come across.

another thing, there is real trauma in both black and indian communities, that really does need to be addressed, i don't know how it should be done because i have no faith in counseling but all the internecine bullshit, all the self-destructiveness we see is a direct result of a lot of the sick practices we picked up from the past. You wanna talk about violence? Well, most tribal people's on earth at least insofar as their kin relations do not use corporal punishment and at least my people didn't have problems with molestations and shit until they let a bunch of creepy priests get ahold of us. There is no simple answer and some people are just too far gone to ever come back, hate to say it but I've written off a few friends, both black and indian. Some end up jailbirds, some end up old before their time because of addiction. I don't know what to do about it, giving them money doesn't change them, telling them doesn't change them so i leave them to their fates. I don't have time to baby sit but that does not mean I do not understand them.

OblongPeskyAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Over 90% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. Protest against yourselves for a change. Cops kill more white guys than black guys.

It's not racism that is making blacks drop out of school or commit violent crimes. It's not racism that is making blacks have children out of wedlock. It's not racism making blacks not work as many hours as others.
All other races do those things too. You just give them a pass or white wash it.
Tell me when do these statistics start? Guess this in not counting the hundreds of years certain people got away with mass genocide and the worst crimes against human nature. Blacks have a long way to go to catch up yo the #s you white wash.

Ya it's bc despite being 6% of the population black males account for half the murders and majority of violent crime. If you're a cop in a major US city working drugs or murders you are going to be after black guys more often than not. Statistics are racist though.
It's because there are racist like you on the police force who profile.
Where are your statistics for sexual crimes against children and animlas?????
Use those same statistics to form judgment against other races. You wont.

right on man, it's an insult even putting them in the same breath, ali was probably a better rapper too, even though they didn't have rap in his generation. Wilder has a few redeeming qualities so far as i can see, he is courageous and he seems to be a decent person, other than that, i have no use for him.
Wilder probably took days to come up with that , the best rappers that could just rap on the dime are A.J and Jerrell Miller who can actually do rap, Wilder would need to sit on his couch and brainstorm just to form a few sentsnces and jot them down on paper .

Real answer? From you? The guy who just said he had no answer and didn't know why. Now you have the answer and are afraid to say it because it will expose you for what you are.
Who is "they?"
What am I?
"They" is black and Hispanic prisoners in the quote above that I was referencing as to why there are exponentially higher numbers incarcerated.

They only "commit more crime" because they get scrutinized and convicted at a much higher rate. So its fuzzy metric in the 1st place. We know all those things come into play. Like you said to anybody who doesn't have an agenda.
See what I mean about them being disingenuous and dishonest. He legit said he had no idea. Then got triggered and his true opinion came out.
If you read it back, what I'm saying is I don't have an answer as to why there are so many blacks and Hispanics locked up, but I do not attribute it to race. That's what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back