Media Powerful message from Deontay Wilder The Bronze Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Here's something I posted in the war room that in my view indicates a different approach by law enforcement to black people vs white people in the US.

If we look at opioid use in the US it's mostly a white problem. In 2018 in the US there were 36,000 deaths from opioids that were white and around 6000 that were black. So if the opioid use reflected those proportions you'd expect to see far more white people in prison for drug abuse, but you don't. 46% percent of those in prison in the US are for drug offences so why aren't more white people in prison? I think it's because they are seen to have a drug addiction issue and are not perceived as criminals despite breaking the law. If white communities were targetted for drug use in the same fashion as black communities we'd see much more white people in prison.
Yes, that's certainly part of it right there.
I think it's also just as simple as pulling over or profiling certain people more. Or when they get pulled over taking things further than just the normal traffic stop.
Heck you can see the whole" Karen" & "Becky" epidemic hitting mainstream. Where they obsessively call cops on blacks just for litterally doing inaculus activities in the same areas they are in. Bbq'ing, jogging, kids playing.

Because somebody marries a "non white" or works with an Asian guy it has no bearing on if somebody is racist towards African Americans.
A lot of you guys have no idea what racism is. Lol. You litterally think somebody has to be a card carrying member of a white supremacist group and committing a murder to be racist. Thats pure ignorance of racism and race relations in America.

Are these statistics provided by the police and state themselves? The same corrupt system that litterally tried to tell the world that George Floyd was not murdered and did not die from some pig crushing on his neck. They litterally tried to cover it up and white wash it despite the whole world seeing the video from every angle. Still people said "well I guess it's not murder despite what my own eyes and half a brain can tell me." Yeah imagine the stuff they try to cover up or get away with when there is no video or it doesn't hit the news.
So your assestment is based on the conspiracy that all gouverment statistics are fake? Well ok.

So your assestment is based on the conspiracy that all gouverment statistics are fake? Well ok.
No it's not. Hey check this out... why are they using a sample size of 200,000 + per group? Can you post your source for that statistic?
If you want to talk #s I guess we can. But be prepared to use those same reasons or proof to justify the disproportional rates for incarcerations, conviction rates, and longer sentencing.

Also, a conspiracy is real....I think you have it confused with a conspiracy theory. Did they not try to pass this off as a non murder? That's not important?

that's probably how it went, an unstable cop, a drunk and/or high arrestee. But I from what i could see, i didn't see any reason for them to not let the guy breath, he looked to be done fighting, if that's what he was doing. There is a big difference between someone trying to get away/resist arrest and someone who is trying to hurt someone. Nothing I saw made me think the guy was really fighting, some of the angles I couldn't see at all. Floyd was certainly a big man, 6-4, muscular, but they had four guys, they could afford to let up a bit. And if the cops couldn't recognize how much force to use, they shouldn't have had the job. It's hard to manage force, especially against someone who is much stronger, I've been there, but it didn't take me several minutes to realize a guy had enough, more like a few seconds, this asshole just would not let up. I tell you, if they don't give this guy some hard time we'll have more trouble. Give his buddies plenty of time too, maybe give one immunity so he can turn on his partners.

Also, thank god for Dr. Michael Baden, with as much as the cops lie and how much they can get others to lie, he states that Floyd's death was a direct result of the beating he took and not the drugs or any health problems. With Eric garner, who was obese, that reason looked valid, George looks healthy enough and young enough not to have had serious heart problems, so i'm glad Baden called them on their bullshit.

Yeah. I’m just putting out a plausible scenario given the stuff he was on at the time and the number of complaints the cops has gotten. We will never know what was going through that cops mind as slowly took the life of a subdued Mr Floyd.

My original point was “ Nothing” has indicated race was a factor, it might be but we don’t know yet. Some would say because the cop was white and he was black, “There is no way it simply could have been a bad cop, it has to racism.” It’s almost as if the whole of Society is working off emotion rather than logic. “ I know its true, damn the facts”. Weird stuff man.

Lol.... nobody is talking about the trivial nonsense you are bringing up.
People are talking about living in a police state. Rights being stripped and violated by the government. Murder being excused due to False Patriots having zero idea what our flag and constitution means. People being assumed guilty under bogus allegations instead of innocent until proven guilty. The violations of The Separation of Powers and checks and balances. Allowing unqualified gang members to be the judge jury and executioner on the spot with no real repercussions or justice. Or allowing unstable problematic police thugs to dish out cruel and unusual punishment to free citizens who have committed no crime. The militarization of the police. Crimes against peaceful protesters.
Have you been in a bubble recently?
TILL THIS DAY!!!
As I've mentioned in the War Room, I have a gut feeling that the backlash from the protests/riots will be a further erosion of our liberty. There may soon be less police on the streets, but there will be more policing. Gone the beat cops, replaced by cameras galore.

We have a police issue in the US:

- End military preference within police hiring. The military and police have two very different jobs in society, but the differences have blurred in recent years.
- The only reason why police need military grade vehicles is to showcase power and instill fear in the populace.
- Get out of your cars and get to know the community you are supposed to "serve and protect".
- Volunteer in your community, but get paid. Cops should be little league umpires, visit shelters, dispense food at a food bank, etc. while on the clock.

As I've mentioned in the War Room, I have a gut feeling that the backlash from the protests/riots will be a further erosion of our liberty. There may soon be less police on the streets, but there will be more policing. Gone the beat cops, replaced by cameras galore.

We have a police issue in the US:

- End military preference within police hiring. The military and police have two very different jobs in society, but the differences have blurred in recent years.
- The only reason why police need military grade vehicles is to showcase power and instill fear in the populace.
- Get out of your cars and get to know the community you are supposed to "serve and protect".
- Volunteer in your community, but get paid. Cops should be little league umpires, visit shelters, dispense food at a food bank, etc. while on the clock.
I couldn't agree more. This is also backed up by sycophants who need demigods to worship. They have elevated millatary and police officers to the same untouchable beyond reproach status. So much so, that they have become synonyms in the minds of the braindead mantra loving populus.
When our whole country was built to mitigate the dangers of that ever happening.
I think its absolutely historical that people are more up in arms about people saying "black lives" matter, or claiming these horrific crimes are most likely racially motivated VS what the President, military, and police force have done to suppress our freedom and the freedom of other citizens.
Also notice how some of these disegneous people went on for pages and pages about the government taking our freedom over Covid and how it was a major overreaction. Now they wont even touch this one. Funny how that works.

I agree. Here's something I posted in the war room that in my view indicates a different approach by law enforcement to black people vs white people in the US.

If we look at opioid use in the US it's mostly a white problem. In 2018 in the US there were 36,000 deaths from opioids that were white and around 6000 that were black. So if the opioid use reflected those proportions you'd expect to see far more white people in prison for drug abuse, but you don't. 46% percent of those in prison in the US are for drug offences so why aren't more white people in prison? I think it's because they are seen to have a drug addiction issue and are not perceived as criminals despite breaking the law. If white communities were targetted for drug use in the same fashion as black communities we'd see much more white people in prison.

I will tell you that it's (opioid use) beyond "pandemic" levels, here. I know a couple cops, and I have a scanner my wife and I used to enjoy listening to during the summer evenings sitting around chatting. For decades, until about the last 10 years. Now, we can't even have the fire/ambulance runs on there half the time and just listen to some local police, who also get the calls. It is CONSTANT. Like you said, 42,000 dead. So how many that OD but are revived with that narcan? A lot. Every day, all day. They don't even cite/charge them, black, white, other, doesn't matter.

It kind of pisses me off because I'm older and 25/30 years ago they would write you a citation for a damn joint. $100 fine or something. Still might some places, I don't know. In their defense, it's (opioid use/ODs) SO widespread now in this area, I guess they would immediately clog/disable the courts and jails with it if they prosecuted that? They go to the same damn houses/apartments/etc., SOMETIMES IN THE SAME DAY to give narcan to these clowns and then just leave (the police), with the EMTs dropping them at the hospital. I guess if they even give them a ticket it's an automatic warrant really because they are junkies who won't pay it, it's quite a problem all the way around but I don't think the not prosecuting that is a racial thing. I think it's just due to numbers. They don't much worry about pot anymore around here from what I hear. But in many areas (this being one of them), I don't think they can prosecute all the opioid users due to the logistics of it. It's crazy.

I will tell you that it's (opioid use) beyond "pandemic" levels, here. I know a couple cops, and I have a scanner my wife and I used to enjoy listening to during the summer evenings sitting around chatting. For decades, until about the last 10 years. Now, we can't even have the fire/ambulance runs on there half the time and just listen to some local police, who also get the calls. It is CONSTANT. Like you said, 42,000 dead. So how many that OD but are revived with that narcan? A lot. Every day, all day. They don't even cite/charge them, black, white, other, doesn't matter.

It kind of pisses me off because I'm older and 25/30 years ago they would write you a citation for a damn joint. $100 fine or something. Still might some places, I don't know. In their defense, it's (opioid use/ODs) SO widespread now in this area, I guess they would immediately clog/disable the courts and jails with it if they prosecuted that? They go to the same damn houses/apartments/etc., SOMETIMES IN THE SAME DAY to give narcan to these clowns and then just leave (the police), with the EMTs dropping them at the hospital. I guess if they even give them a ticket it's an automatic warrant really because they are junkies who won't pay it, it's quite a problem all the way around but I don't think the not prosecuting that is a racial thing. I think it's just due to numbers. They don't much worry about pot anymore around here from what I hear. But in many areas (this being one of them), I don't think they can prosecute all the opioid users due to the logistics of it. It's crazy.

If it's non-racial then why are 80% of Federal drug offence prisoners black or Hispanic and something like 60% of state prisoners black or Hispanic? I bet the six times higher drugs usage of white vs black aren't just limited to Opioids.

If it's non-racial then why are 80% of Federal drug offence prisoners black or Hispanic and something like 60% of state prisoners black or Hispanic? I bet the six times higher drugs usage of white vs black aren't just limited to Opioids.
I don't have an answer for you my man, but my "go to" isn't race, either. I don't seek that to be the answer for everything, so that might be part of it.
I know some state prisoners who were white, but they were for trafficking. I don't think I knew of any who went to federal prison, and I don't know anyone who went to state prison for drugs where it wasn't a trafficking charge. They were dealers.

Exactly. Dont expect a real answer to that anytime soon.

Exactly. Dont expect a real answer to that anytime soon.
The real answer is that they commit EXPONENTIALLY more crime. Obviously. But you don't want the real answer, so...

The real answer is that they commit EXPONENTIALLY more crime. Obviously. But you don't want the real answer, so...

That’s the simple answer, not the real answer. Why do they commit more crime?
Neither ours or your society is a level playing field. That is absolutely obvious to anyone who chooses not to ignore it. And a big reason why the demonstrations are now global

Real answer? From you? The guy who just said he had no answer and didn't know why. Now you have the answer and are afraid to say it because it will expose you for what you are.
Who is "they?"

Neither ours or your society is a level playing field. That is absolutely obvious to anyone who chooses not to ignore it. And a big reason why the demonstrations are now global
They only "commit more crime" because they get scrutinized and convicted at a much higher rate. So its fuzzy metric in the 1st place. We know all those things come into play. Like you said to anybody who doesn't have an agenda.
See what I mean about them being disingenuous and dishonest. He legit said he had no idea. Then got triggered and his true opinion came out.

I don't have an answer for you my man, but my "go to" isn't race, either. I don't seek that to be the answer for everything, so that might be part of it.
I know some state prisoners who were white, but they were for trafficking. I don't think I knew of any who went to federal prison, and I don't know anyone who went to state prison for drugs where it wasn't a trafficking charge. They were dealers.
Race isn't my default go to either but if it quacks like a duck.... It can't be only black and Hispanic people trafficking the drugs but mainly white people using the drugs. That doesn't make sense to me. I bet there are plenty of white drug dealers in mostly white areas.

They only "commit more crime" because they get scrutinized and convicted at a much higher rate. So its fuzzy metric in the 1st place. We know all those things come into play. Like you said to anybody who doesn't have an agenda.
See what I mean about them being disingenuous and dishonest. He legit said he had no idea. Then got triggered and his true opinion came out.
This. If certain sections of society aren't being looked at for crimes then it might seem like they aren't committing as many crimes but really it's just they are getting away with crimes because they go undetected and unrecorded. I don't know this to be the case but just saying black people commit more crime because they get caught for more crimes doesn't make it so. It's confirmation bias.

Is the real answer economic then? As in black and Hispanic are more likely to be of a lower economic class thus get involved in crime?

Is the real answer economic then? As in black and Hispanic are more likely to be of a lower economic class thus get involved in crime?
That's a part of it. But not all of it. You also would have to concretely explain why certain groups of people consistently wind up in this lower class despite all the movements to counter.

Also, I believe the #s are still drastically disproportional for whites under the poverty line vs blacks in general.

Thank you TS for those 3 extra words in the title.
Didnt want to confuse him with all those other deonty Wilders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back