• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 7 Friday April 12 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
If you think shots in MMA are "undefended" then you really don't know what you are watching.

Power Slap is more your speed I guess. Enjoy the idiotic brain damage contest. I will be watch actual fighting instead.

Remember when Usman dipped into dat kick? Ting was lit good thing his head meat cushioned the impact. Good on him for defending

Remember when Usman dipped into dat kick? Ting was lit good thing his head meat cushioned the impact. Good on him for defending
At least he had the opportunity to defend. You know, actual skill.

I know this is a troll account, but I can't tell if you actually believe Power Slap is relatively safe. It is not.

I think I'm gonna go back to ignoring @BEATDOWNS and pretending that this abomination if a thread doesn't exist.

I will also be adding any and all Power Slap fans to the ol' Ignore list. If anyone wants to be ignored by the sixth best poster on an aging karate forum, here's your chance!

Do better, Sherdog.

At least he had the opportunity to defend. You know, actual skill.

I know this is a troll account, but I can't tell if you actually believe Power Slap is relatively safe. It is not.

Ahh I get it. Mans shoulda used proper defense for the situation. Kinda like how them Power Slap guys roll/brace/let their bodies go with the momentum through timing.

I know this is a debate account but mans I don't think you done enough research all due respect.

Ahh I get it. Mans shoulda used proper defense for the situation. Kinda like how them Power Slap guys roll/brace/let their bodies go with the momentum through timing.

I know this is a debate account but mans I don't think you done enough research all due respect.
Bye

I really hope nobody actually supports this sham of a sport.
Only a few degenerates actually watch it, but for some reason it's still in the main forum.

Even though almost HALF of respondents in the poll actively HATE it compare to 11% who love it.

Kinda makes you wonder what the point of the poll was.

49.1% Hate it
50.9% Like, love, or are whatevs about it

Das a W I'll take fasho

"If the media was h8, you was doin' gr8" -Power Slap Founder and Glorious Sports Pioneer Dana White

Manny's slap has been one of the illest from the get go

#IYKYK

Big Boyz made weight and are cleared to scrap

Danie mans coming in widda shade cuz mans is just too 🔥🔥🔥

#AfricanKing and the Hawaiian....it's a big one and even still this is on the prelims.

#UFCisDying bro

Big Boyz munchin food before munchin dem slaps. Got my mans Kind Eyez, Makini, and Danie Van Heerden in one booth str8 ground crackin lots of food too must've been a rough cut,,, ahlie??

Tellin u this finna be one of dem iconic photos like da Beatles or them rat pack mandem.

If you think shots in MMA are "undefended" then you really don't know what you are watching.

Power Slap is more your speed I guess. Enjoy the idiotic brain damage contest. I will be watch actual fighting instead.

I was hoping to see you in the PBP just to rustle the OP's jimmies.

Intense stare off this was for certain 👁️👁️. I was love how these guys can turn on the switch instantly. Zach Zane has the heart of a warrior like none I have ever seen fam (srs, this guy he was LOVES this stuff my fam and he was on mission from all Hawaiian gods). Cole he was have that #bluecollarwarrior soul and #AmericanGumption though, which is quite strong as well.

Zach Zane will get his KO highlight in this one, I feel. ✋🏽💥😴

Intense?

Looked fake and forced as fuck, to me.

I guess we’ll see.

Intense?

Looked fake and forced as fuck, to me.

I guess we’ll see.

Ain't really beef in Power Slap if that's what you considered forced. They were simply telling each other that they wanted it more than the other guy.

Zach Zane is always intense when he gets in competition mode and both guys seem dialed in for #battle. Hence why I used the word intense.

Only dudes who have beef seem to be the main event. Everyone else is cool. Power Slap don't do all that MMA type of scripted drama

Back