• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** Power Slap Championship Discussion MEGA THREAD ***Power Slap 8 Friday June 28 9pm EST

Do you love or hate Power Slap (Fighting)?

• Total voters
At least he had the opportunity to defend. You know, actual skill.

I know this is a troll account, but I can't tell if you actually believe Power Slap is relatively safe. It is not.
My friend..

You promote and defend wmma. I really like it myself. Everybody knows that.

I don’t understand why people that hate wmma come in every fucking wmma thread with their same bullshit? Fuck those people, alright.

But, aren’t you doing the same thing right now? You clearly hate it. So why come in at all?

Do as the glass houses preach to rocks, or some shit.

You’re better than this.

Ain't really beef in Power Slap if that's what you considered forced. They were simply telling each other that they wanted it more than the other guy.

Zach Zane is always intense when he gets in competition mode and both guys seem dialed in for #battle. Hence why I used the word intense.

Only dudes who have beef seem to be the main event. Everyone else is cool. Power Slap don't do all that MMA type of scripted drama
The forehead push, son. It’s not necessary. You can be right in eachother’s faces. But touching eachother in a manner like that is bush league. And that goes for clowns like Conor, as well. Be a professional.

That clown Coach “KO Chris”. He fucking cheapshotted the other coach, Muniz with Masvidal levels of lowlife thug shit. A 3 piece that didn’t even phase Muniz.

Another couple guys fought in the house.

These guys are acting like trash on camera. So can you blame people for thinking they are trash?

1707512199660.gif

My friend..

You promote and defend wmma. I really like it myself. Everybody knows that.

I don’t understand why people that hate wmma come in every fucking wmma thread with their same bullshit? Fuck those people, alright.

But, aren’t you doing the same thing right now? You clearly hate it. So why come in at all?

Do as the glass houses preach to rocks, or some shit.

You’re better than this.
MMA is a noble pursuit that deserves respect, men or women.

Power Slap is brain-dead garbage that needs to be mercilessly mocked until it goes away.

I was hoping to see you in the PBP just to rustle the OP's jimmies.
He has me on his Ignore list because he couldn't handle being called out on his towering hypocrisy.

He has me on his Ignore list because he couldn't handle being called out on his towering hypocrisy.

I think he put me on ignore too, the big baby. Speaking of ignore, I'm about to add that other idiot to my ignore list. Too much "fam" spam from him.

I think he put me on ignore too, the big baby. Speaking of ignore, I'm about to add that other idiot to my ignore list. Too much "fam" spam from him.
Power Slap appears to cause serious brain damage simply by watching it TBH.

hot damn it's like

xraepe4rm2c61.jpg

up in hur

No, you are watching drug addicts slap each other tonight. An important distinction.

Recovering drug addicts, fam. Dana helped KO Chris get clean. Big Uppin' the mandem like a good sports pioneer should

My mans KevinLol knows wassup

"Sheena Bathory's PowerSlap 5 bout has more Instagram views than any Taylor Swift IG reel in 2023"

Submission artist vs Knockout artist

Makini mans got the only sub victory in Power Slap while Danie Van Heerden eats slaps like Timbits

South Africa vs. Samoa

Will the #AfricanKing reign supreme or will the Islanders prove once again that SPAM is OP af

Last edited:
Back