Power Matrix

cfiore6006

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone else out there using "The Power Matrix"? It's basically a matrix of weights/reps for improvement of max lifts on power lifts. I got it from a friend out of a muscle magazine - I guess it was published a few years back, and it's available on the internet for like 5 bucks. I've found some improvement with it, but really am something of a noob to the heavy iron. Mostly I just want to get a lifetime max that's reasonably high, and I think this will get me there.

The intent, other than being huge, is to one day say to my son, "Yeah, I once benched ***.", and have him pale to that number. Isn't that what it's all about?

STFU, assholes who all press 405 and more to warm up. Yes, mortal humans like myself still hug your nuts. I sit in front of a computer all day long.

you are a strange and bitter individual.....

cfiore6006 said:
Anyone else out there using "The Power Matrix"? It's basically a matrix of weights/reps for improvement of max lifts on power lifts. I got it from a friend out of a muscle magazine - I guess it was published a few years back, and it's available on the internet for like 5 bucks. I've found some improvement with it, but really am something of a noob to the heavy iron. Mostly I just want to get a lifetime max that's reasonably high, and I think this will get me there.

The intent, other than being huge, is to one day say to my son, "Yeah, I once benched ***.", and have him pale to that number. Isn't that what it's all about?

STFU, assholes who all press 405 and more to warm up. Yes, mortal humans like myself still hug your nuts. I sit in front of a computer all day long.

I've never heard of this Power Matrix that you speak of, but chances are, if it came out of a muscle mag, it's a waste of time. Look around online and you'll find far better routines/programs for upping your maxes.

it's true. the bitterness is strong.

Like this alcohol. I hope tomorrow I have lots of good answers and little shame for drunken posting, but that is unlikely.

Sonny said:
I've never heard of this Power Matrix that you speak of, but chances are, if it came out of a muscle mag, it's a waste of time. Look around online and you'll find far better routines/programs for upping your maxes.

I once opened up a FLEX magazine and it had a program that was supposed to add 20lb on your bench in 8 weeks....seemed plausible enough. Thats was until i read the program....lets just say that doing heavy chest flys isnt gunna do the job.

no, this is nothing like that. this is straight "lift heavy weights in order to lift more heavy weights"

I have a copy and did it for some time. it will work, especially for a noob since anything a noob does will work.

cfiore6006 said:
no, this is nothing like that. this is straight "lift heavy weights in order to lift more heavy weights"

By George, that just might work! That sounds so much like lifting to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back