Potential for disaster ESPN debut due to Virginia-Duke basketball game running long?

Duke?????????
<Prem973>
Do you people watch that s...?

Fucking garbage.

EDIT: Thats right, fuck the last 23 seconds of college basketball, Duke can eat a dick.

The Duke game is a perfect lead in for the debut of UFC on ESPN. Smart move by their brass.
yeah just like the NFL HoF inductions was a perfect lead in for Lomachenko vs Miguel Marriaga the top brass at espn can give a fuck less about combat sports.

I'm watching Ponzibbio and Moreno speak some Alien language, and it's fuckin disturbing. The app doesn't even have the English version running right now.

I can't believe there are still people here unfamiliar with what ESPN's all about or how it works.

Damn i started to get invested in the game and then we have to listen to bisping and hashad talk about the weather to buy time lmao

Sometimes they'd show post-game talking head bullshit and make UFC wait.

lol @ basketball.

2min of game time takes 15mi...

Thought I’d catch some fights on ESPN, but they’re off to a rough start. Duke game is running late and nothing seems to be working for them.

Now they’re starting 15 minutes late?

Nowhere to go buy up from here, but I got a BAD feeling about this. UFC isn’t a priority for ESPN and this doesn’t look good

yeah just like the NFL HoF inductions was a perfect lead in for Lomachenko vs Miguel Marriaga the top brass at espn can give a fuck less about combat sports.
No chance the viewership was similar for those two events. #1 Duke v. #4 Virgina is literally the best they could have done.

What’s your suggestion, genius??

I like the fact that they started the broadcast 15 minutes late. When FS1 had the UFC and previous games ran long we would often miss the 1st-2nd prelim fight. I'll take a late start over missing a fight all day

Basketball games always run late

That's why they put duke on before, so it could help the ratings

I swear MMA fans must not watch other sports lol

Of course they go with the game running late
that happens with NFL as well

I swear MMA fans must not watch other sports lol

Of course they go with the game running late
that happens with NFL as well
Legit might be some of the dumbest fans in the world.

God, sorry you had to suffer through 10 minutes of #1 Duke v. #4 Virgina!

Back