Post Your Pic 3

KARDASHIANS?

• Total voters

Bobby Boulders

My Lovin' Is Digi
Platinum Member
Reaction score
PIP yourself here. Show everyone that Sherdog stereotypes do and don't exist.

Still accepting nudes in my inbox.

Archive of people who posted pics is here.

Totally made this thread so @Loiosh couldn't HAHA LOL!

@mods send this to the Dump and sticky. Imo. Thanks.

Weed tulip I made for my ex one Valentine's Day.

K9FwrDUl.jpg

Last edited:
An archive, but no names to the pics...

Also, post a pic or get the fuck out. This isn't a chat thread until it is in the Dump.

Here is me and my Navy buds before we ran a train on the Hollister chick in a $25 motel room in Pensacola.

IdUDHMg.jpg

If you want it in the dump why didn't you start it in the dump?

These threads are like the Hangover trilogy.

The first was a classic, the second was mediocre, and the third will be the worst one yet.

You plagerized KenFlo's face.

EDIT: That's what I get for eating that extra chip before clicking post.

These threads are like the Hangover trilogy.

The first was a classic, the second was mediocre, and the third will be the worst one yet.
At this point I am legit only making them so Loiosh can't.

Oh, if anyone was wondering, the Hollister chick was taking the photo lolz

At this point I am legit only making them so Loiosh can't.

I don't need my name attached to things, which was why I asked you to make the second one. I only offered to make the third one because I wanted you to make it, and here we are.

If you manage to get this shipped off to the dump I'll make another one here, because it was a great idea and I love knowing what people look like, it makes this place so much more human. People love sharing their photos and I think it's been a huge success, although you've managed to suck most of the fun out of it for me and I stopped updating the database last week.

I don't need my name attached to things, which was why I asked you to make the second one. I only offered to make the third one because I wanted you to make it, and here we are.

If you manage to get this shipped off to the dump I'll make another one here, because it was a great idea and I love knowing what people look like, it makes this place so much more human. People love sharing their photos and I think it's been a huge success, although you've managed to suck most of the fun out of it for me and I stopped updating the database last week.
It's just pwns, bud.

Back