Post Your Pic 3

KARDASHIANS?

• Total voters
An archive, but no names to the pics...

Every single picture has a name, it's in the name of the file. When you open the bucket you can sort by file name. I could add a tag to each photo but there are hundreds and it would only make it marginally easier to view.

There are even some details in the file names when necessary, like "left" to indicate it's the guy on the left.

I had actually planned to tag them all because I love working on projects like this (I don't know if you ever saw the prediction contests I ran in the heavies, those were an insane amount of work), but so many people were complaining about it being a tired idea that I just said screw it.

Every single picture has a name, it's in the name of the file. When you open the bucket you can sort by file name. I could add a tag to each photo but there are hundreds and it would only make it marginally easier to view.

There are even some details in the file names when necessary, like "left" to indicate it's the guy on the left.

I had actually planned to tag them all because I love working on projects like this (I don't know if you ever saw the prediction contests I ran in the heavies, those were an insane amount of work), but so many people were complaining about it being a tired idea that I just said screw it.

That filthy Bobby should have included that in the OP.

I posted Kardashians pic in the first thread. He looked beautiful.

PIP yourself here. Show everyone that Sherdog stereotypes do and don't exist.

Still accepting nudes in my inbox.

Archive of people who posted pics is here.

Totally made this thread so @Loiosh couldn't HAHA LOL!

@mods send this to the Dump and sticky. Imo. Thanks.

Weed tulip I made for my ex one Valentine's Day.

K9FwrDUl.jpg
That's an amazing joint crafted to look like a kkk guy pointing at something. You've achieved full blown cracker status imo.

I got out early. Was a cryptologist.

Are there no crypt tech civilian positions? Were you stationed at NAS Pensacola at some point?

Seems like cryptology would easily lead into a fruitful IT or CS career.

Are there no crypt tech civilian positions? Were you stationed at NAS Pensacola at some point?

Seems like cryptology would easily lead into a fruitful IT or CS career.
I had my clearance revoked. I wasn't at NAS myself, but several of my buds were. I went straight to Corry Station.

I really want any computer tech jobs, tbh. I just wanna sell hot dogs.

I had my clearance revoked. I wasn't at NAS myself, but several of my buds were. I went straight to Corry Station.

I really want any computer tech jobs, tbh. I just wanna sell hot dogs.

Sorry to hear that.

Is there a missing word in your forth sentence? Because it's certainly not too late for that. No shame in food service but it's brutal.

Sorry t hear that.

Is there a missing word in your forth sentence? Because it's certainly not too late for that. No shame in food service but it's brutal.
I don't want computer jobs I meant. Would rather be my own boss and sell hot dogs.

I also do photo booth rentals.

OK, then.

All the pictures that have been uploaded have had a title added, the name of the Sherdog member.

I'll backtrack in the threads and update all the pictures this weekend.

Was your av ever the monopoly guy, cause that's how i pictured you looking for some reason? I don't know why I'd picture that unless your av used to be the monopoly guy.
I don't think so but maybe. I used to change it pretty often.

I've been Gregory Peck from The Gunfighter, The Rabbit from Harvey, and quite a few different comic book avs.

I don't think so but maybe. I used to change it pretty often.

I've been Gregory Peck from The Gunfighter, The Rabbit from Harvey, and quite a few different comic book avs.

Never an old guy with a monocle?

Also, post a pic or get the fuck out. This isn't a chat thread until it is in the Dump.

Jeez, another thread? I don't think there is that much left to see, Bobbae.

Also .. you are very aggressive today, imo

is normal?

Me with a good friend:
10922469_953197091370956_5458217713275644115_n.jpg

And me and my nephew:

10152518_783736301650370_4076307146361798458_n.jpg

Back