Post Your Gloves/Gear

I don't have any recent pictures... I sold off a few gloves I had no use for (Rival bag gloves etc.)

It's starting to get a little ridiculous and I'll admit it. My girlfriend says I have a problem. Haha, I don't even have enough hands to use this stuff.

lol every time my wife tells me something like that, I bust out with "so how many pairs of black shoes do you really own? and dont tell me you wear all of them" and that usually ends the discussion :icon_chee

1292555323.jpg

I have my MMA shorts in the wash and my other pair of thai shorts in the wash. I also have 2 more pairs of gloves on the way

gloves.jpg

Just my gloves. I think I'm making a case to be the most "well rounded" gear head. I don't even think I could take a picture of my 12 gis and all the jiu jitsu stuff I have. You guys on this G&E forum have gotten me completely addicted to gear and I'm ordering Winning headgear tomorrow.

1292555323.jpg

I have my MMA shorts in the wash and my other pair of thai shorts in the wash. I also have 2 more pairs of gloves on the way

gloves.jpg

Just my gloves. I think I'm making a case to be the most "well rounded" gear head. I don't even think I could take a picture of my 12 gis and all the jiu jitsu stuff I have. You guys on this G&E forum have gotten me completely addicted to gear and I'm ordering Winning headgear tomorrow.

Both of you have awesome gear...really awesome.

and to yella91, what are the Fighting Tech gloves like?

Hey Snowman,

My Fighting gloves are pure awesome. My sparring partners love them because as I light them up, they say it's like big pillows hitting them. The one thing that is different about them is the hand compartment is a little big, so my hand moves around within the glove. Every now and then I'll have some hand pain, and I'll have to switch. They're made for both sparring AND bag work, but I've only used them sparring. Just a high quality glove.

Hey Snowman,

My Fighting gloves are pure awesome. My sparring partners love them because as I light them up, they say it's like big pillows hitting them. The one thing that is different about them is the hand compartment is a little big, so my hand moves around within the glove. Every now and then I'll have some hand pain, and I'll have to switch. They're made for both sparring AND bag work, but I've only used them sparring. Just a high quality glove.

Awesome. I always liked there style just never knew how well they were made. They remind me of Winnings but 1/3 of the price.

I would need to get all the gear lying around my house, closet, car trunk, and garage to get a picture. I'm not bragging, its kind of sad really. Gear hoarding has become my life =/. I'll post a picture before I sell off as much as I can off craigslist.

gloves.jpg

How are those triumphs going for you? Are they better for sparring compared to the others or specifially the ringside imfs because I was gonna pick one up during black friday but missed out.

I love the Triumphs for sparring, they're not too soft and not too hard. I use them when I know I'm only sparring. It's just a pain to lace them up.

Since I was late on the IMF's, they only had the 14oz versions. I use them for the bag and pad work, although, the padding is so good that I bet people wouldn't mind if I hit them with these gloves. Great hand compartment on both gloves but it's hard to slide your hand into the IMF's.

1292555323.jpg

how do you like the warrior headgear? i was considering getting that one but i have a long head/face i guess and a lot of the full face head gears don't fit right

I love the Triumphs for sparring, they're not too soft and not too hard. I use them when I know I'm only sparring. It's just a pain to lace them up.

Since I was late on the IMF's, they only had the 14oz versions. I use them for the bag and pad work, although, the padding is so good that I bet people wouldn't mind if I hit them with these gloves. Great hand compartment on both gloves but it's hard to slide your hand into the IMF's.

Thanks for the feedback. Ringside said they'll have them in stock in february I'm not sure if they will ahve the same defects but if its 40$ I'll be sure to get them then.

this is before black friday, heheh
I get this when I click your picture. I also get this when trying to edit my profile picture why???
JamesToneyMMA, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Back