Post Your Gloves/Gear

That is an awesome collection of gear you have Jaime81. LOL, if I had a wall like that, I would have the Gregorian chant playing :icon_chee

Last edited:
@Jaime81

Beautiful collection!!!! Let me ask you about your C3 Everlast bag.....is it soft? I had one awhile back and it turned into a boat anchor after about a month.

@Jaime81

Beautiful collection!!!! Let me ask you about your C3 Everlast bag.....is it soft? I had one awhile back and it turned into a boat anchor after about a month.
It held up for a while but it's a boat anchor now. I've been holding out to see if outslayer has another sale on Amazon.

sick gym. seriously jealous.

Found this on Craigslist.

Super jealous!!!!! The only thing my craigslist is good for are Century and box store Everlast. Hell, whenever I put something on there its gone within 48 hours. People aren't used to seeing real gear I guess....so they jump all over my stuff.....lol.

Super jealous!!!!! The only thing my craigslist is good for are Century and box store Everlast. Hell, whenever I put something on there its gone within 48 hours. People aren't used to seeing real gear I guess....so they jump all over my stuff.....lol.

Hahaha

FalconLimitedGloves.jpg

This is my gloves from Fairtex, it's limited version, got this from muaythaimmashop dot com, he offered me for 10%off if buy more he will give me more up to 20% off also, so nice, my friend :)

collection_zpsfqiupbzx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So here are my keepers...well most of them anyways. Thinned out the collection and parted with a lot of gloves I either wasn't feeling or didn't use. Most of the gloves in the photo have anywhere from 200-500+ rounds each (bags, pads, and sparring combined) logged in over the years (except for the R2C's, Boosters, TB's and last UMA's). The R2C's (<50rnds) and Booster's (New) are next on the to-go list. Hayabusa's new Glory gloves might be on the list to add though.

Last edited:
[/URL][/IMG]

So here are my keepers...well most of them anyways. Thinned out the collection and parted with a lot of gloves I either wasn't feeling or didn't use. Most of the gloves in the photo have anywhere from 200-500+ rounds each (bags, pads, and sparring combined) logged in over the years (except for the R2C's, Boosters, TB's and last UMA's). The R2C's (<50rnds) and Booster's (New) are next on the to-go list. Hayabusa's new Glory gloves might be on the list to add though.

Loving those Boosters!!!! Still need to grab a pair!!!

[/URL][/IMG]

I love your top boxers and UMAs. How do you like your R2C? Those are the Mexican style, right?

Loving those Boosters!!!! Still need to grab a pair!!!

Shoot me a pm if you're interested in the Boosters. To be honest, they weren't what I was expecting profile wise. Other than that, the craftsmanship is on par with my Fairtex gloves. And the leather they use, although not as thick as Fairtex, is the smoothest, most even, unblemished piece of hide I've ever seen used on a pair of gloves. I'm no leather expert but I'm comparing the finished leather to all the gloves I've owned--customs as well.

I love your top boxers and UMAs. How do you like your R2C? Those are the Mexican style, right?

Yes they are the Mexican style. They're ok. Leather is soft and supple, craftsmanship is ok, and the padding is ok--and this is where I have a problem with them. The padding is just too darn soft. Even with the gel-tech over the knuckles, you're bottoming out at a little more that 50% power. I love me some soft foam and being able to feel my knuckles land from time to time, but these bottomed out brand new with no break in. I can't imagine what they would've turned into after going a couple hundred rounds in them, which is why I stopped using them before 50 rounds. The foam in the triple cuff and palm side was a little too soft and underfilled for my liking as well.

Been training (MT) a bit over a year now. Finally started to invest in some higher quality gear. My previous Title gloves I had were hurting my wrist, and started to smell. Had some hand me down focus mitts. New focus mitts arrived today! Can't help but buy Fairtex gear, need to branch out and try different brands.

Back