Post your favorite mma quotes

Two gems in the same interview:

"I want to beat your son!"

"This is between me and these two bullshit guys" (timestamped)

Even when Khabib wasnt a big name and fighting on the prelims he still had the balls to call Dana "bullshit guy!"

BJ Penn: “to the death george.”

Excellent post. One of the more embarrassing quotes in MMA history. I think he also called Georges a front runner - the very definition of BJ's career

"Hold on, I'm talking brother"

"You'll do nuttin you little twerp, ye?"

"Ey, tomorrow night I'm gonna SMESH your boy guys"

its gonna be so bad he will think 2 of us were in the cage beating on him.

- Platinum Perry

Honestly the most badass and chilling quote was in Bellator (forget his name) and went something like:

"I've lived a mediocre life at best... I'm willing to die in here."

Rampage was the MMA quote God.

“In Japan, the crowd is quiet, this one time I heard a cute girl fart in the second row.”

"What's my style? I got a black belt in Whoop Dat Ass."

When he first heard of MMA. ‘Whoa, you mean I can beat up white dudes and not go to jail?'”

A race car driver takes Rampage on the track and hands him his gloves and fire suit. “You know what happens when I put on gloves? I whoop people’s ass. You want your ass whooped?”

“They made a Tito bobblehead but that thing wouldn’t bobble, it would just fall down to one side and stay there.”

“I love Marvin, he’s like a brother to me. But right now it’s time for some black-on-black crime.”

Bas Rutten: “Okay Minowa, what do you know about him?"
Rampage: “You're talking about manure?"
Bas Rutten: “No Minowa."
Rampage: “Manure. I thought his name was Manure, when they told me I thought he was the shit."

Rampage Jackson
''Now he wants to stick up for Titties... Know what I'm sayin' Probably because he's jealous cause Titties got titties and he ain't got no titties... You know Rashad like playin' with his nipples. I bet he wish he had some titties to play with."

When titties said to rampage...you know I'm going to win right? And rampage said he's going to win a wet t-shirt contest lmao

I don’t like to make excuses for my loses... but I have excuses for all of my loses.
quinton-jackson-36.jpg

Reporter: "So, MIrko. I understand you went to university. Which one?"

Crocop: "Yes."

Rampage was the MMA quote God.

“In Japan, the crowd is quiet, this one time I heard a cute girl fart in the second row.”

"What's my style? I got a black belt in Whoop Dat Ass."

When he first heard of MMA. ‘Whoa, you mean I can beat up white dudes and not go to jail?'”

A race car driver takes Rampage on the track and hands him his gloves and fire suit. “You know what happens when I put on gloves? I whoop people’s ass. You want your ass whooped?”

“They made a Tito bobblehead but that thing wouldn’t bobble, it would just fall down to one side and stay there.”

“I love Marvin, he’s like a brother to me. But right now it’s time for some black-on-black crime.”

Bas Rutten: “Okay Minowa, what do you know about him?"
Rampage: “You're talking about manure?"
Bas Rutten: “No Minowa."
Rampage: “Manure. I thought his name was Manure, when they told me I thought he was the shit."

I 100% agree.

I remember watching this live and losing my shit, went something like this:
"Rampage, what you do if you won all that money?"
"What would I do with the money? What would I do with all that money? I'd do some thangs with that money."

We will get to the bottom of this- Brock
I don’t use steroids- Many others

- Everything here:

(They cut the Coors Light/Budlight thing tho!)

- The best of from Chael P. Sonnen.

- The best of Michael Bisping during his time with Rockhold and after

and of course:

Back