Post Pic of your Pet.

That's a dog with character, I tell you what.
Oh yeah she is awesome. One of her favorite things to do with me is grill. I ask her "Clover, want to cook?" and I'll click the tongs together or tear the foil off and she runs to the back door excited. Then as soon as I open the screen she runs over to the other side of the garage where the grill is and waits.

I know it helps I share with her but it's still hilarious to watch

azci1zh.jpg

chihuahua and weiner dog

Damn. You sure about that? Looks exactly like a rat terrier.

If not, that's the best looking chihuaweenie I've ever seen. The weiner looking dog in my picture is one. He's no stud that's for sure.

Damn. You sure about that? Looks exactly like a rat terrier.

If not, that's the best looking chihuaweenie I've ever seen. The weiner looking dog in my picture is one. He's no stud that's for sure.

That's when she was still a puppy, her body is long as shit and all the people at her vet office say she is a chihuaweenie with maybe a pinch of mini pin.

Annabelle aka Big Ballas
20131017_193722_zps010044fb.jpg

Dont let the ears fool you though. She is always Watching and Always Judging.

20140622_165324_zpss7zs4zfx.jpg

Last edited:
I had a puggle...pug/beagle mix...she would eat anything and was relentless...

20151231_103812%201_zps4cozkgtp.jpg

My big boy Hudson, Found him at the SPCA I guess he was brought in beat to shit and half dead but here he is probably at least 20 pounds heaver and a healthy 6 years old.

20151231_103812%201_zps4cozkgtp.jpg

My big boy Hudson, Found him at the SPCA I guess he was brought in beat to shit and half dead but here he is probably at least 20 pounds heaver and a healthy 6 years old.
I can't give you a like while on dubs...I have had a lot of dogs in my life...getting them from a shelter can be difficult, but it is also incredibly rewarding...good for you...

my dog dakota. he is 14 now. saved him on his death day back when i worked at the humane society years ago.
dakota.jpg

and RIP to a couple I lost recently.

Petey died in December at 19. Saved at the same time as Dakota on mass execution day at the Humane Society.

24588_1405952348497_5543776_n.jpg

And this was Margaret. Died at just 1.5. dumb as hell, but the sweetest thing ever. could snore, drool and fart as good as any man

marg.jpg
margareth.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions as to why my imgs keep showing as broken? Doing it the same as before but this is the first time since the big move.

Lots of beautiful well cared for pets in this thread. Awesome to see!!!

Here's our last pet, "Baby Dog", which is a typical Filipino mutt, or Azkal. Dog was a little too wild and eventually bit my kid, so we shipped it out to the province to live with the in-laws. They promptly sold the well-fed mongrel to the highest bidder and unfortunately for Baby Dog, she ended up in a pot with some soy sauce, onion, garlic, and magic sarap.

RIP Baby Dog :(

2afwnkz.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back