post ATGs and their best performance

Not an ATG, but I’ve always been impressed with this performance

Ya...and it only cost Margarito an eye. Jesus :-/

In seriousness though I believe his eye is actually okay. He needed orbital bone restructuring and thats why his eye looks different/weird
Carbajal vs Kittikasem is such a great shout

ATG is something that is sorely missing from MMA. Every other week there's a new god damn GOAT with MMA fans (you know the ones) but there's no separation. It's like prospect, contender, champ and GOAT in as many fights

Anyway here's Mike McCallum styling on Julian Jackson who decided his trunks should be at least armpit high

ATG is something that is sorely missing from MMA. Every other week there's a new god damn GOAT with MMA fans (you know the ones) but there's no separation. It's like prospect, contender, champ and GOAT in as many fights
MMA is just a younger sport, and generally the guys fight less. The number of guys in MMA who carved out legacies comparable to the top fifty AT boxers is extremely limited. There are a few guys but really not many.

Anyway here's Mike McCallum styling on Julian Jackson who decided his trunks should be at least armpit high

That's what I've been saying for a long time. I remember talking to a MMA fan about 10 years ago, and I told him that MMA is never going to have fights that equal historial cultural events like Joe Louis vs. Schmelling, Ali vs. Frazier, etc...

julian jackson is an ATG to you but donaire isn’t?

{<huh}
Julian Jackson has always been one of my favorite fighters, but if I were to be honest… no, he’s not ATG level.

Why is Margarito even a good win ? It was at a CW against a Margarito coming off the TKO loss versus old Mosley. Without plaster the guy was ordinary. Never understood his hype...Carlos Baldomir with plaster. Did I miss something ???

Even a good win? At the time even the suggestion of fighting Margarito was scoffed at because he was too big. Even after losing to Mosley and a CW it was still an amazing performance to not just win but beat him down.

Even a good win? At the time even the suggestion of fighting Margarito was scoffed at because he was too big. Even after losing to Mosley and a CW it was still an amazing performance to not just win but beat him down.
Margarito got rumbled as a cheat moments before the Mosley fight, his head was obviously all over the place. Circumstance alters situations.

Well the hype machine did play that tune but reality was far different. Margarito beat basically a journeyman following his Mosley TKO loss and I saw that fight. It was NOT the same Margarito. I am of the opinion he used hand wraps prolifically throughout his career.

Manny fought Margs without hand wraps and I was happy Manny battered him but Manny was -575 favorite for a reason although the odds shouldve been even further imo

Marg was a great win because he was such a big and durable man but ultimately did not have loaded gloves.

The way he beat down Cotto was amazing.
he’s a former flyweight beating up one of the biggest welterweights we ever saw

Boxing has been around much, MUCH longer than MMA.

Boxing has been around much, MUCH longer than MMA.
Yes but that's not the point.

These scrubs use hyperbole to say every fight was the greatest ever and every new champ is the GOAT.
It's not because MMA is new It's because of idiots and their limited views

Gonzalez vs Yaegashi, a surgical dissection of the ultra tough, ultra athletic Yaegashi

that hurt
I loved Yaegashis speedy style
getting smashed up by my boy was hard to watch
also you have my attaboy to the wrong poster I posted Carbajal bs Kittikaesem

Beating from Pacquiao

Barrera

Usyk wins WBSS

GGG shows off his jab

<Oku04>

not zarate’s absolute best but everyone and their mother has seen the zamora fight a hundred times

Back