News Post-acquisition redundancy layoffs at TKO start tomorrow

No layoffs expected in UFC as they were streamlined by Endeavor a while ago, But who knows some departments UFC has like their poster makers need some firing.
They will end up letting the WWE guys make the event posters from now on. UFC been jacking WWE swag for years and years, already, what their event posters are lacking is lightning and snowy mountain-touch of masterclass event poster makers.

Wrestlemania6.jpeg

I don’t know why or how people think this will stress Dana. He doesn’t have to work another minute in his life. He will though. Whatever he does, he will be successful and be able to have ample FU money. If his time becomes available, he’ll be bombarded with opportunity.

I say good!

The UFC has gone beyond stale. Somebody needs to shake things up and make some changes over there big time.

I don't even like pro wrestling. But i LOVE that this is happening! <45>

Get rid of Sean Shelby and Mick Maynard since Hunter does all the fight contracts

Damn. Wth are they thinking? Are we gonna get a PG product like what the wwe did after the attitude era? I stopped watching the wwe then and ill probably stop watching the UFC too
mma is already in the pg era it's on espn

That’s why people need to treat jobs as business transactions. They aren’t there for you to get you through your hard times and they aren’t your family because as soon as it it benefits them to end the relationship they will. I’m sure some people don’t have much choice, but it’s not good to rely on them with your life and need to keep the situation grounded and in check.
People really have lost touch with what "at will employment" means for both sides.

Yeah your team may have a family atmosphere, you may make friends, your boss may be one of those... that company will terminate you nonetheless, most of those people you'll never hear from again, etc.

Funny thing is that's exactly how I handle my job, i stay professional but it's all transactional, and people think it's weird because I'm not more open, wanting to share all my private details etc.

All the changes ups simply means we now have the proper people in charge to finally make Zuckerberg vs. Musk the rightful main event of UFC 295. The main event us people deserve!

Instructing employees to work remotely so you can fire them without the risk of them causing a scene is a seriously cowardly move. Spineless.
Corporations arent expected to have feelings. If they could just have robots come and forcibly take people away they would.

dark-troopers-the-mandalorian.gif

Good God Almighty! They've Killed Him! as Gods my witness he's broken in half. Will Somebody Stop The Damn Match!!!! enoughs enough God damn it, thats a human being there

I can literally hear this post..too bad it wont ever happen for soo many reasons...

Jim Ross calling anything sport wise would be magic..

Rogan, Goldberg, Ross...

MY GOD WHAT AN IMPACT..that would be as commentators

All the changes ups simply means we now have the proper people in charge to finally make Zuckerberg vs. Musk the rightful main event of UFC 295. The main event us people deserve!
I think i just threw up abit...in my mourh

Damn all these years later and pro wrestling is still sticking it to us UFC fans.

I guess it does makes sense with Vince being higher on the totem pole. His family had owned like 50% of the company and has majority veto power.

I think the "veto power" thing is a bit overstated or over-represented, the way the article was written/worded.

As an executive chairman, he has some power which can be used towards turning down ideas, but same as any chairman who would be against him. He's one of 5 WWE representatives on the board of directors, and the WWE holds 49%, so there's plenty of other board and control of TKO than Vince. Ari Emanuel is the CEO of TKO.

I can literally hear this post..too bad it wont ever happen for soo many reasons...

Jim Ross calling anything sport wise would be magic..

Rogan, Goldberg, Ross...

MY GOD WHAT AN IMPACT..that would be as commentators
100% agree brother, that would be insane and pure magic.

Isnt wme worth 4 billion? How much is tko worth? All these mega corps buying each other

Back