Possible Footage of Cain's Leg Injury Before JDS vs Cain I

umm no. Kongo countered and JDS threw an overhand right from a mile away.

The type of punch isn't important, the point was that Cain's gameplan in several fights has been to strike until he gets hit then goes for takedowns. He didn't do anything wildly different in the JDS fight like some people claim he did.

It's not necessarily more difficult...don't pretend like you know. I've had torn meniscus and depending on where the loose cartilage is sitting it can be much worse than a partially torn ACL. For me every time I straightened my leg my knee cap was dislocated and I had pain and swelling each night after training. A friend of mine tore his ACL fully and finished out his football season. Dos Santos fought through his, won, and had surgery immediately. Cain fought through his, lost, made excuses but didn't get surgery .
Your friend played football with fully torn ACL? Either that's not true or he was completely useless on the football field.

I do think the rematch will last longer but I expect the same result.

Can't we all just agree they were both injured, probably to the point they shouldn't have taken the fight. And this time around its sure to be better on all fronts.

Cain was definitely not at his top game.

that punch that knocked him down would have done the same if he had two robot legs. stop the excuses please.

ever had a torn acl hard man?

i cant believe people say injuries are excuses and say well this one was injured so it evens it out...
have you ever trained? competed in sports? been injured in sports?

im not saying the fight would be different, but acknowledge injures. a torn acl and jds's injury are not a bad boo boo on your finger for typing so much

acl is worse than a meniscus normally. all injuries are different, some people get it worse than others, different places and all sorts. trust me, ive had a good few elbow, hand, knee's, groin, shoulder to name a few.

Your friend played football with fully torn ACL? Either that's not true or he was completely useless on the football field.

this.

there are some proper retards on this forums my friend. many teens that grew up on sherdog, years later, hitting nearly 30 now. probably hardly ever leave home, never do sports and are experts on everything, especailly mma and how injuries dont really mean much but excuses.

drs they must be. these guys should be freakin Drs i say!

They both were injured, we'll see what happens in the rematch.

People don't realize JDS was so happy to get the quick win because he was in such poor condition, and Cain didn't go all aggressive due to the state of his leg. The second fight will probably be a lot different than the first.

Back