Media Possible culprit behind Conor's dreadful cardio

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
30D6708700000578-3429631-Conor_McGregor_reads_up_on_the_Sirtfood_diet_after_before_bed_as-a-20_1454500143443.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/u...rtfood-diet-ahead-fight-Rafael-dos-Anjos.html

Coincidence that his cardio issues were first apparent in the Diaz fight? Some quack's diet advice cost the King a victory.

Last edited:
He's learning how to eat en sald.

Seems to just be his muscle physiology.

I think it's excessive partying and a lack of sufficient heart to push through when he gets tired.

It's obvious he's mainly fast twitch which is a double edged sword in the lower weight classes. It seems no matter how much he spends and how long he trains it, it doesn't get any better.

Inefficient, not focused, I blew me load, camp wasn't right, balloon foot, improper diet....just pick one.

This is like the 300th Conor Cardio thread this week.

It's certainly not the whippits. I'll tell you that much.

"The Sirtfood Diet plan focuses on upping your intake of healthy sirtfoods. These include the following: apples, citrus fruits, parsley, capers, blueberries, green tea, soy, strawberries, tumeric, olive oil, red onion, rocket and that old health-lover's favourite kale."

Nothing wrong with that and I dislike that dude.
I remember actually that when he switched weight classes he talked about doing the opposite, and that he was "eating steak all day now". There was even a refrigerator full of steaks. I immediately thought "this is unhealthy". And here we are.

Diets are for weak + frail people. Give him bacon double whooper and he will gain some strength the boy

Diets are for weak + frail people. Give him bacon double whooper and he will gain some strength the boy

Actually that shit just slows you down if I'm being honest.
Lean meat (ie: poultry) and veggies = GOAT energy levels.
Fatty BBQ and fried foods = Feeling like shit and sleeping on couch.

Actually that shit just slows you down if I'm being honest.
Lean meat (ie: poultry) and veggies = GOAT energy levels.
Fatty BBQ and fried foods = Feeling like shit and sleeping on couch.
LOL at taking my bacon double whopper comment seriously.

giphy.gif

Back