Relationship Pork Scratchings - Yes or No?

Yes or No

• Total voters
Like eating salty hairy grit..... I prefer these
YUp I bought a whole card full of them recently

These are my favourites though
k0eh5746dez01.jpg

Look at the pic in the op though.

When I think of a cracklin, I think of a thin strip of fried skin with the rendered fat still on it. Those look like wings bruh lol.

I see it. I'm just ballparking the category though. Since we're talking pork....

So easy to make and you'll blow the socks off anyone you deem worthy to serve it to. :)

My standard is, if you can't lift Mjolnir....

OGC.9e32161431d9d6d66ced0a42cf800da0

Here we call them ¡chicharrónes!

That way you can yell out an inappropriate grita afterwards.

<puh-lease75>

I had some vegan chicarrones recently, they were lethal. Vinegar based with so much seasoning that you nearly choked to death if you inhaled while eating them

I see it. I'm just ballparking the category though. Since we're talking pork....

So easy to make and you'll blow the socks off anyone you deem worthy to serve it to. :)

My standard is, if you can't lift Mjolnir....

OGC.9e32161431d9d6d66ced0a42cf800da0

Are you guys talking about straight up pork crackling? Like the fat when you cook a joint?
Or did you make the scratching type things as well?

I just saw microwave pork cracklins at the dollar store.. they are in a bag like microwave popcorn. I did not try them because the dang microwave broke and I can't afford a new on account of my legs going gamey

Ain't never tried one. Is it a pork rind only in some country besides the US? I'd try one. I tried pig's feet once. Surprisingly good. Comes with a side of shame though.

Heck yes!! I love that! And you can get it spiced and seasoned too and it’s so good!!

I just saw microwave pork cracklins at the dollar store.. they are in a bag like microwave popcorn. I did not try them because the dang microwave broke and I can't afford a new on account of my legs going gamey
Was the legs gamey from a previous pork scratching experience?

Sometimes the hair sticks out of the batter, it's a no from me.
Those are the best ones bro, sometimes you can make out a nipple
<{1-17}>

What the frick does that mean?
You never had a body part go gammy?

Ain't never tried one. Is it a pork rind only in some country besides the US? I'd try one. I tried pig's feet once. Surprisingly good. Comes with a side of shame though.
i dunno if you still all pescatarian... but try this stuff man, im surprised over the years you never have!

i dunno if you still all pescatarian... but try this stuff man, im surprised over the years you never have!

Haven't been for some time yet. Is it pork rinds? I think I've tried those.

100% yes.
My favourites are the biggest, fattiest ones in the bag.

Back