Relationship Pork Scratchings - Yes or No?

Yes or No

• Total voters

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
Cos I just ate two bags

Simple question

Yes

or

Fuck no
0fw6aqp.jpg

9pOJkI8.jpg

pzvhiEQ.jpg

Born and raised in the Southern wilds of Georgia, USA.

Oh YEAH!

We used to make those in the backyard when I was a kid. There was this huge in ground cauldron near the barn and we had this big wooden oar that we used to stir them around as they deep-fried. There was a sugarcane crusher too. Nothing like fresh cane juice! :)

Cracklins' was/is our name for them.

Yes but I prefer the big puffy ones that are less “real”.

I found hairs all over some of the more authentic ones (like in the first post) and that put me off them for good.

Fuck no

My gf tried to get me to try them a few months back, absolutely horrible

Pork...scratchings? Not cracklins? Or skins?
No you heathen, scratchings
Like the hoofs?
Hoofs, nipples, arse holes, anything that's left on the floor after the kill
One of my favourite Friday nights getting home from work listening to music and cooking this after going to Chiang Mai.

https://www.tastingtable.com/cook/r...hai-food-recipes-homemade-thai-chiang-mai-nyc
Has a feeling you'd appreciate them!

Oh YEAH!

We used to make those in the backyard when I was a kid. There was this huge in ground cauldron near the barn and we had this big wooden oar that we used to stir them around as they deep-fried. There was a sugarcane crusher too. Nothing like fresh cane juice! :)

My man!
Yes but I prefer the big puffy ones that are less “real”.

I found hairs all over some of the more authentic ones (like in the first post) and that put me off them for good.
Yeah the big puffy ones are wicked, really soft and taste much nicer taste
Fuck no

My gf tried to get me to try them a few months back, absolutely horrible
I broke a wisdom tooth on one about 10 years back, this is my first experience since, I like them but I know I shouldn't

Oh YEAH!

Look at the pic in the op though.

When I think of a cracklin, I think of a thin strip of fried skin with the rendered fat still on it. Those look like wings bruh lol.

Back