Ponderosa's WH recordings

I would laugh if the room was designated as "SECURE" and she did that.

o1vwxIL.jpg
Screen-Shot-2018-08-12-at-11.21.18-AM-804x1024.png

This is what happens when one self serving douche works with and surrounds themselves with other self serving douche.

Lie with dogs and get fleas. Eff em both (omarosa and trump).

Releasing the current recording that she made in the Situation Room is not a problem because of the recording but the location where it is made. I suspect she is in deep doo-doo for intentionally carrying a recording device into the a secure area (I assume it is a SCIF) where they are explicitly prohibited. That said, the information that was recorded and divulged (her firing by the COS) was not classified and probably held in the Situation Room for a little privacy so she may only get a little book thrown at her.
Bringing a recording devise (or any electronic that transmits...anything) is a HUGE no-no.

Bringing a cell phone or even a fitbit into a Controlled Access Area will lead to a loss of a security clearance.

However, I'm not sure she cares about that. She's looking for a book deal and an afternoon talkshow, not a position where one needs a clearance.

Since her recording had no national security information on it, she broke no laws.

Is this woman nuts? Would you ever secretly record and release a conversation with the POTUS just to sell a book? She's already achieved a level of notoriety by associating with Trump and she's willing to do this just to keep the party going.

Lunatic. Period.

She did it to defend against all the Trump cultists who immediately labeled as a lie every negative thing she had to say about Donny.

They would have called her claim of being threatened with blacklisting by Kelly a lie, too, if she didn't actually have him on tape saying it.

I think recording officials in the white house might be illegal.

Woman is a reality show villain. She should never have been hired. But she has the latter in common with many of Trump's hires.

Now the admin is paying for that mistake.

The President has surrounded himself with a lot of ineptitude, he could do less with hiring tv personalities. Hopefully if this was an illegal act that she is prosecuted for it. I'm tired of justice only being exercised on the people and not the ruling class.

Trump personally gave this chick a Senior Aid job paying $180k a year and put her in a position that she can record these types of conversations.

Good for her, she knew she was going to get crucified by the media. As long as she didnt record within the white house, I dont see a problem, and I think a good move on her part. I have done similar in my position in the government just to protect myself.

This recording wasn't made in the whitehouse.

Umm, if it was inside and while she worked (if it was her job to do so) there would be a legal "reason" to have recorded it however, illegal to release it...as a CITIZEN, it is illegal to record ANYTHING without telling the person first.

Back