Ponderosa's WH recordings

Nothing to look more closely at . . . some politicians are always politicians. Just as some business folks are always business folks. They tell folks what they want to hear in order to get the result they themselves want . . .

Just like you shift talking points on here to suit your narrative.

My position is constant. Like bedrock.

Donald Trump is a fucking idiot and you're all rubes that support and defend his constant incompetence.

The Omarosa situation itself is the result of pure incompetence at the highest levels of government.

My position is constant. Like bedrock.

Donald Trump is a fucking idiot and you're all rubes that support and defend his constant incompetence.

Uh huh . . . I've definitely continually praised Trump on here. Never once criticized or pointed out his incompetence.

He's such a little bitch lol.

He tells whoever he's talking to what they want to hear. It's so blatant I feel bad for all of you that fall for it.
I agree with this.

But I think this applies to all politicians as well.

Quote the statute. Not seeing the detail you're trying to cite.

I think he just did.

But if you want to cling to the belief that it's legal to secretly record someone without their consent, so be it.

I agree with this.

But I think this applies to all politicians as well.

That conversation was weak as fuck.

There is no way around it.

A total softy that made his name firing people on television can't even handle it in real life.

He should have just sent her a text message, fucking pussy.

Uh huh . . . I've definitely continually praised Trump on here. Never once criticized or pointed out his incompetence.

Yet you seem quite content floating out the "just a politician" bullshit like it means anything here.

This isn't political BS here, it's personal weakness.

That's not how a President or CEO should behave.

Goddamn it!

Last edited:
Quote the statute. Not seeing the detail you're trying to cite.
He appears to have made a substantial error with regard to reading comprehension. It's okay, we all make mistakes! #positivity

Is there anything interesting about what Trump says on the recording?

I listened but can't see the big deal.

I think he just did.

But if you want to cling to the belief that it's legal to secretly record someone without their consent, so be it.

In one party consent states, it is. That's the point. A federal law "superseding" state law with regard to recording consent is new to me.

If that's all he's pointing at, he's wrong.

I figure her edi
Bringing a recording devise (or any electronic that transmits...anything) is a HUGE no-no.

Bringing a cell phone or even a fitbit into a Controlled Access Area will lead to a loss of a security clearance.

However, I'm not sure she cares about that. She's looking for a book deal and an afternoon talkshow, not a position where one needs a clearance.

Since her recording had no national security information on it, she broke no laws.

I agree 100%. It has been a while since I was in a SCIF. AT that time the issue was pagers. I'll bet more than a few Apple watches get worn in. Back when I was in SCIF's at the Pentagon the rule was that anything brought into the SCIF that violated the rules could not leave. That meant a lot of floppy disks, pagers, and calculators were in a big box waiting to be incinerated. I wonder of that is still the case.

In one party consent states, it is. That's the point. A federal law "superseding" state law with regard to recording consent is new to me.

If that's all he's pointing at, he's wrong.

Regardless, I think it's totally stupid to be able to secretly record someone without their consent in ANY state.

That's an invasion of privacy as far as I am concerned.

Looks like Omarosa is just making shit up

I love all of these people surrounded by Trump reading her book. It's as if they are trying to see if anything about them comes up and if it is damaging. Sounds to me that either her marketing approached worked or these people are worried because they said/did stuff that would make them look bad.

Yet you seem quite content floating out the "just a politician" bullshit like it means anything here.

Just because you scoff at the comment doesn't mean it isn't applicable. Stop being naive about all of this and pushing your own bucket of crap by implying that Trump is the first politician to be seen as a scum bag.

This isn't political BS here, it's personal weakness.

Again . . . how does this refute my comment? You can't have one without the other in many cases.

That's not how a President or CEO should behave.

Goddamn it!

If you say so . . .

Are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone?

I agree 100%. It has been a while since I was in a SCIF. AT that time the issue was pagers. I'll bet more than a few Apple watches get worn in. Back when I was in SCIF's at the Pentagon the rule was that anything brought into the SCIF that violated the rules could not leave. That meant a lot of floppy disks, pagers, and calculators were in a big box waiting to be incinerated. I wonder of that is still the case.
We jailed someone for seven years for this at my command

Just another distraction in this shit administration...Who really gives a shit.

But I find it hilarious how omarosa 4d chessed the fuck out of Trump lol.

Just because you scoff at the comment doesn't mean it isn't applicable. Stop being naive about all of this and pushing your own bucket of crap by implying that Trump is the first politician to be seen as a scum bag.

Again . . . how does this refute my comment? You can't have one without the other in many cases.

If you say so . . .

Are you okay? Do you need to talk to someone?

Nope I was just feigning outrage like the Pussy-in-Chief.

He's such a little bitch lol.

He tells whoever he's talking to what they want to hear. It's so blatant I feel bad for all of you that fall for it.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor

A YouTube video was the cause for Benghazi

There are more black men in prisons than in universities.

Back