Crime Pompeo under investigation? For Saudi deal?

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Late Friday night news came that the inspector general was suddenly fired without reason. Then Rep Engel said he heard that the IG was investigating secretary of state Pompeo for misconduct. Now also including an investigation into a Saudi Deal without congressional support.

Last edited:
Nothing would surprise me with an absolute hack pos like Pompeo.

“Today in TDS”

Inb4 that same idiot says that.

Look if you're going to investigate any Trump allies while he's President you're going to get fired and the GOP Senate will make sure that you have no recourse

Susan Collins is concerned
I guess Trump didn't learn his lesson.

Anything, righties?
Nope. If he's dirty he should be fired and prosecuted. Like all corrupt people z they should face penalties. Corruption shouldn't be a partisan affair. We should root it out at every turn

Susan Collins is concerned
I guess Trump didn't learn his lesson.

He learned that Collins will talk out of both sides of her mouth and straddle the fence in public but will ultimately do nothing because she is spineless. Not sure that is the lesson she thought she was teaching him.

This would change the course of most presidential administrations.

Damn, we're fucked when stuff like this is a mere blip.
Oh we're fucked alright lol
We have a mega corrupt narcissist in office that knows -knows- his party views internal accountability as unacceptable. The GOP voting base feels that way.
Our only option is the general election vote. Nothing else is even remotely possible.

Oh we're fucked alright lol
We have a mega corrupt narcissist in office that knows -knows- his party views internal accountability as unacceptable. The GOP voting base feels that way.
Our only option is the general election vote. Nothing else is even remotely possible.
I’ve had West Wing on repeat for the past 3 1/2 years so I don’t forget what a real admin/WH/POTUS is.

This administration is no different than a mafia organization, Except trump is dumber and probably has trouble pronouncing certain names of cold cuts.

Back