• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
Floyd makes Conor look like a fucking amateur. Holy shit he may get ko'd with a jab.

Either Floyd decisions him and completely out slicks him or Conor shows "mma boxing" is a thing and KOs him

20% for Conor, wow that's pretty high considering he'll get schooled by Floyd.

I can't believe 14% think Conor would win. 49 boxers, some absolutely amazing had a hard time touching Mayweather during his boxing career, why do people think Conor can do it? Floyd coasts to an easy decision. I wish it were Canelo vs. Conor just for the KO factor.
Cause of the average intelligence of the 14%. The hand speed difference is incredible. Add the bigger glove and even if Conor hits him he won't KO him. Flyod will humiliate him

Why is this even a poll? If you were going to poll the options should have been:

1. Floyd Mayweather

2. I'm an idiot and know jack shit about boxing.

Who should win, Mayweather of course... but I'd still bet on Conor and I pick him to win.

With Edmond training Conor --- Conor easily wins

I voted for Mayweather and I am honestly shocked that 20% of Sherdog would even entertain the idea that McGregor would win. Do we have that many trolls and delusional Conor McGregor fanboys on the board?

Last time I picked Conor he lost so i'll pick him here just to be safe, lolol.

Mayweather easily finishes him. Easily....like within 4 rounds, and thats him trying to keep the fight exciting.

Either Floyd decisions him and completely out slicks him or Conor shows "mma boxing" is a thing and KOs him
One of the dumbest things i have read on Sherdog

Conor via LHK. Mayweather won't see it coming.

Back