• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poll: Who wins boxing match - Conor Mcgregor or Floyd Mayweather

Who wins?

• Conor Mcgregor

• Floyd Mayweather

Results are only viewable after voting.
how about reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage and killer instinct advantage all going to Conor?

Does no good if he doesn't know how to use any of that.

If I can, I will say McGregor has more power, he will be much bigger. His foot movement will be faster than Floyd. Mayweather will be in his 40s, Conor in his Prime. McGregor will have ~3 inch reach advantage. Floyd gets caught early in fights and being rusty after not training specifically for a year will be a detriment. Conor is training considerably more often.

If I were to offer a hedge bet, Conor by KO inside 5 straddled against Mayweather by decision. Basically, I'm thinking Conor may be able to catch him with his blitz within the first few rounds. If it doesn't happen, Mayweather will win a convincing decision.
Jesus.

2 inch reach advantage not 3.

Conor is roughly the same size as Canelo Alvarez, whom Floyd destroyed at the old age of 37. What makes you think Floyd will have problems with Mcgregors "size" if they fight at 147lbs?

Where the hell did you come up with Floyd not training for a year? If you follow boxing youd know he is still actively training. He didnt become a couch potato because hes "retired".

You are literally just making shit up and wishing on the stars. Lol.

Shouldn't this be in the boxing section ?

Conor has as much chance to win as Hillary did of winning Mississippi.

We will know when Conor steps into the ring if he was serious, or this shit was a cash grab, if he is serious...It will be an exciting matchup. And he will take all the focused boxing skills he acquires and apply them in the cage. (and wreck fuckers even HARDER then hes already wrecking)

I believe Conor has the tools to pull this off. I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything, but I am pulling for him 100%. Boxing is a old pos sport corrupted by way too much cash and other BS. Conor has been proving so many idiots wrong, the moment he stepped into the UFC.

Win or lose, at least he has the fucken balls to step up and try something like this. Then again you fuckers always see the bad in everything.

The pressers are going to be fucken epic.

As of time of this post, there are 61 idiots on sherdog

Conor McGregor is the greatest boxer the world has ever seen. Fact. /thread. RIP PBF.

He will have slightly faster hands, but not faster footwork.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Is this a fucking joke? Hand speed, footwork anything speed related is a MASSIVE advantage to Floyd. I know you are probably trolling, but watch Floyd pivot out of a corner. Its absurdly fast

how about reach advantage, height advantage, weight advantage, ko power advantage, chin advantage and killer instinct advantage all going to Conor?

How does Conor have a chin advantage? Floyd has a great chin and taken flush hits from guys that hit way harder then Conor. Conor was out boxed and rocked by Nate fucking Diaz

And reach, height, weight etc... Are not actual advantages for Conor because he doesn't have the skill to do anything with them

I dont know what your point is here? That he got hit clean like that about 5 times in 49 fights?
That he took them?

Or because Mosley landed , Conor will.

Floyd has dealt with far better boxers than Mcgregor with ease.
That poster was trying to say Conor has better hands and technique then Mosley .......I think. No matter what he I say a paid troll.

Wow.....78/22? Ive seen mma fights with polls lopsided than this one.

Floyd Mayweather will basically be 0-50 after Conor knocks him out.

THis is a worthless poll @Clippy unless you're just trying to see who says Conor so you can mock them publicly

21 percent of Sherdog posters are fucking retarded.

We will know when Conor steps into the ring if he was serious, or this shit was a cash grab, if he is serious...It will be an exciting matchup. And he will take all the focused boxing skills he acquires and apply them in the cage. (and wreck fuckers even HARDER then hes already wrecking)

I believe Conor has the tools to pull this off. I wouldn't bet my life on it or anything, but I am pulling for him 100%. Boxing is a old pos sport corrupted by way too much cash and other BS. Conor has been proving so many idiots wrong, the moment he stepped into the UFC.

Win or lose, at least he has the fucken balls to step up and try something like this. Then again you fuckers always see the bad in everything.

The pressers are going to be fucken epic.

Balls to step up and try something like this? Hell for 25 million i would show my balls and go in there and get my ass kicked by Floyd to.

And you really are clueless if you think Conor has even the slightest chance. By boxing standards he isn't a good boxer. He got outboxed by Nate fucking Diaz, but you think he has a shot vs the best Boxer of this generation? Fucking Berto would kick his ass, never mind Floyd

I can't believe 14% think Conor would win. 49 boxers, some absolutely amazing had a hard time touching Mayweather during his boxing career, why do people think Conor can do it? Floyd coasts to an easy decision. I wish it were Canelo vs. Conor just for the KO factor.

IMO Canelo might be even worse matchup, him and Fkoyd are skilled enough to outpoint Conor, but Canelo is just as big, faster and probably hits harder, Conor would not touch either of them.

Chin advantage? Konor got wobbled by light fisted Nate Diaz and then relied on panic wrestling while Floyd fought the best boxers on the planet for 20 years and was never dropped.

Back