POLL: Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang?"

Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang?"

• nWo

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • D-Generation X

Votes: 9 15.0%

• Total voters
The NWO felt more like a gang: we're taking over, nobody is safe, join or die.

DX felt like a group of college kids who talked a lot and made poop and dick jokes.
Bingo. I loved DX but they weren’t really intimidating at all. They were more funny and a different kind of cool.

Nobody was ever ready to pull on DX

NWO for sure.
But 4 Horsemen are the GOAT stable.
@Philo-Publius Have you thought about setting your polls up so you can see how everyone voted? Sometimes I’m curious.
I have been asked about that before. I tend to prefer keeping them private because I feel like people vote more honestly that way. "Peer pressure" isn't a driver when the polls are private.

I have been asked about that before. I tend to prefer keeping them private because I feel like people vote more honestly that way. "Peer pressure" isn't a driver when the polls are private.
That makes sense. I can respect that, and will suffer my curiosity silently. :)

In their primes both were awesome. But I'd pick og NWO over DX. But NWO also got really shitty

d1ebb0b1daa52ed832faeed9ff0c939e.jpg

the only pro-wrestling gang that matters consisted of only one man.

DX was an upstart to NWO. Even as bad as the NWO angle became after a couple of years of being shoved in the audiences face every week, DX was never even in the same league as NWO, as far as stables go.

nWo but D-X had better membership per capita.

Kevin Nash beating Goldberg was such a waste. Nash always sucked so much but was lucky to book himself over wrestlers who were much more popular than he was.

nWo but D-X had better membership per capita.
Disagree. The mid tier guys in NWO were guys like Hennig, Bagwell, and Konan. DX basically had Shawn, and then everybody else. Props to Chyna though. She was unique and a pioneer.

Wow. That would get some people in a lot of trouble today. lol
Hence why the E has been pretty much bending over backwards to seem progressive, ever since they became a publically traded company.

Back