@Gold
Reaction score
Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang?"

nWo
iu

D-Generation X
iu

breh they're stables!

I'm all about some old school DX and nWo, early nWo at least, idk if i could pick one of the two.

some will prob light me up for this but I think The Shield deserves a bit of respect too.

Which was the better pro-wrestling "gang?"

nWo
iu

D-Generation X
iu
DX was fucking atrocious and I regret every second I spent watching them, which was a lot because I was a stupid WWF fan. I should've made the jump to WCW.

The formation of the stables I'd say NWO was better and the key players were more interesting in the NWO. I did however like the edge of DX in terms of how they handled the old school wrestlers, management and they were great heels that became baby faces. NWO got super played out when everyone joined but when they had 7-8 top guys ripping everyone up it was fun to see if WCW could stop them.

DX was fucking atrocious and I regret every second I spent watching them, which was a lot because I was a stupid WWF fan. I should've made the jump to WCW.
To me, there was no better professional wrestling than the nWo days of WCW. They had the best story lines, and they were doing stuff we hadn't quite seen before. nWo crushes this contest for me.

To me, there was no better professional wrestling than the nWo days of WCW. They had the best story lines, and they were doing stuff we hadn't quite seen before. nWo crushes this contest for me.
Can’t beat the cruiser weight guys opening the show and having a kickass match. Jericho, Konnan, Rey, Guerrero etc.

The main events were the let down most of the time

Can’t beat the cruiser weight guys opening the show and having a kickass match. Jericho, Konnan, Rey, Guerrero etc.

The main events were the let down most of the time
I had no complaints with the Goldberg main events. They were usually fun matches to watch.

Last edited:
Nwo really need to be split into two

1. Early b&w nwo
2. DX
3. Late nwo and red nwo

The NWO felt more like a gang: we're taking over, nobody is safe, join or die.

DX felt like a group of college kids who talked a lot and made poop and dick jokes.

Back