Poll: What's Next?

Who's Next?

• Total voters
no sense of humour there eh ?

What's wrong bud ? what's going on ? need someone to talk to ? Don't be that bitter at life, people are cool to you if you're cool to them.
You got me pegged. I'm a bitter cunt. Wish I could change, just can't find the strength.

Last edited:
most of us don't dislike Jouban at all, but he just isn't cut from the same cloth as Mike. He brawls because he gets hurt and his gameplan goes out the window. He doesn't do very well when he's hurt either, though he's certainly not shot like Gray Maynard is for example.

I can't speak for the entire nation, but I'd say most do exaggerate their predictions to make it entertaining :) the hate coming Perry's way is the real eye opener IMO.
The hate coming towards The Alan is the real scary thing. Nice guy just doing his thing, never asked to be put in this fight with Sherdog's crush. Post after post about him being sacrificed and when it's not that, its shitting on his noble career of getting his picture taken. He didn't ask to be the guy to crush Sherdog's dreams, it was something that was thrust upon him. And he will deliver.

Last edited:
The Alan has been on a tear lately. A set back here and there, but overall just tearing up all the WW prospects. There were talks about him fighting Condit or Rory, but since Rory defected and Condit is considering retirement, they threw him a bone and let him fight some hype job while he waits for a real opponent. After his win tonight, who do you think The Alan should face? The fucked up title picture because of the draw kind of makes for a weird situation, but if Wonderboy is getting his rematch, and Maia is waiting for the winner, I think that Alan vs. Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie is coming off of a loss, but not a bad one, and had a nice streak before it. There is also the the possibility of a Diaz return. And adding to that, we have Cerrone and Masvidal who are tearing up 170. So after Jouban's walk in the park tonight, who should he fight next?? Cerrone, Diaz, Robbie, Masvidal, other?
<[analyzed}>

The Alan has been on a tear lately. A set back here and there, but overall just tearing up all the WW prospects. There were talks about him fighting Condit or Rory, but since Rory defected and Condit is considering retirement, they threw him a bone and let him fight some hype job while he waits for a real opponent. After his win tonight, who do you think The Alan should face? The fucked up title picture because of the draw kind of makes for a weird situation, but if Wonderboy is getting his rematch, and Maia is waiting for the winner, I think that Alan vs. Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie is coming off of a loss, but not a bad one, and had a nice streak before it. There is also the the possibility of a Diaz return. And adding to that, we have Cerrone and Masvidal who are tearing up 170. So after Jouban's walk in the park tonight, who should he fight next?? Cerrone, Diaz, Robbie, Masvidal, other?
<[analyzed}>

<[analyzed}>

The winner of Yorbine Kaleb vs Fabio Ponzinibibio

I don't think about the fight after this one until this one is over.

Jouban will make us proud tonight.

Wait so which is it? Perry is the most amazing mma fighter of all time but if Alan beats him he doesn't deserve a top guy? Make up your mind twats

Back