Poll: What's Next?

Who's Next?

• Total voters

Kyler Ruxin

Immunized
@Silver
Reaction score
The Alan has been on a tear lately. A set back here and there, but overall just tearing up all the WW prospects. There were talks about him fighting Condit or Rory, but since Rory defected and Condit is considering retirement, they threw him a bone and let him fight some hype job while he waits for a real opponent. After his win tonight, who do you think The Alan should face? The fucked up title picture because of the draw kind of makes for a weird situation, but if Wonderboy is getting his rematch, and Maia is waiting for the winner, I think that Alan vs. Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie is coming off of a loss, but not a bad one, and had a nice streak before it. There is also the the possibility of a Diaz return. And adding to that, we have Cerrone and Masvidal who are tearing up 170. So after Jouban's walk in the park tonight, who should he fight next?? Cerrone, Diaz, Robbie, Masvidal, other?

Last edited:
The Alan has been on a tear lately. A a set back here and there, but overall just tearing up all the WW prospects. There were talks about him fighting Condit or Rory, but since Rory defected and Condit is considering retirement, they threw him a bone and let him fight some hype job while he waits for a real opponent. After his win tonight, who do you think The Alan should face? The fucked up title picture because of the draw kind of makes for a weird situation, but if Wonderboy is getting his rematch, and Maia is waiting for the winner, I think that Alan vs. Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie is coming off of a loss, but not a bad one, and had a nice streak before it. There is also the the possibility of a Diaz return. And adding to that, we have Cerrone and Masvidal who are tearing up 170. So after Jouban's walk in the park tonight, who should he fight next?? Cerrone, Diaz, Robbie, Masvidal, other? Mods, I would really appreciate a poll on this one.

The winner of Hendricks/Magny could be a potential match-up, if he's able to beat Perry.

The Alan has been on a tear lately. A a set back here and there, but overall just tearing up all the WW prospects. There were talks about him fighting Condit or Rory, but since Rory defected and Condit is considering retirement, they threw him a bone and let him fight some hype job while he waits for a real opponent. After his win tonight, who do you think The Alan should face? The fucked up title picture because of the draw kind of makes for a weird situation, but if Wonderboy is getting his rematch, and Maia is waiting for the winner, I think that Alan vs. Robbie is the fight to make. Robbie is coming off of a loss, but not a bad one, and had a nice streak before it. There is also the the possibility of a Diaz return. And adding to that, we have Cerrone and Masvidal who are tearing up 170. So after Jouban's walk in the park tonight, who should he fight next?? Cerrone, Diaz, Robbie, Masvidal, other? Mods, I would really appreciate a poll on this one.
the mods should beat you with polls.

there's already 300 too many Jouban threads.......

the mods should beat you with polls.

there's already 300 too many Jouban threads.......
There is not nearly enough Jouban threads. You trolls have taken it upon yourselves to sully his good name by talking up the nobody that he is fighting. I don't understand why you hate Jouban so much, and I don't understand the hate against him.

Wouldn't be better to wait this weekend to pass before ask such question ?

I refuse to read that on the grounds that i was lead to believe there would be a poll.

Hospital is what's next for him.

Hospital is what's next for him.
That would fall under the category of "other." It's a possibility though. Breaking his hand off of that idiots head could definitely happen.

That would fall under the category of "other." It's a possibility though. Breaking his hand off of that idiots head could definitely happen.
Voted "other" in your bitch ass poll.

Though you should be banned for blasphemy IMO.

Not as weird as your AV of a zero belt winner holding 3 belts.
no sense of humour there eh ?

What's wrong bud ? what's going on ? need someone to talk to ? Don't be that bitter at life, people are cool to you if you're cool to them.

Squashing Mike Perry twice in a row works.

There is not nearly enough Jouban threads. You trolls have taken it upon yourselves to sully his good name by talking up the nobody that he is fighting. I don't understand why you hate Jouban so much, and I don't understand the hate against him.
most of us don't dislike Jouban at all, but he just isn't cut from the same cloth as Mike. He brawls because he gets hurt and his gameplan goes out the window. He doesn't do very well when he's hurt either, though he's certainly not shot like Gray Maynard is for example.

I can't speak for the entire nation, but I'd say most do exaggerate their predictions to make it entertaining :) the hate coming Perry's way is the real eye opener IMO.

Back