Political Betting Thread

macron in to 1.04 now, finally the market is starting to realise how off it was. I still think that price is probably value lol, should be 1.01

belgian newspaper le soir predicting macron will win with a vote share of around 60%
http://www.lesoir.be/
there will likely be a lot of unofficial news coming out of belgium soon as french media aren't allowed to post %'s

wish my bankroll was bigger I'm lumping on bigly on macron, 1.04 is free money guys, there i said it!!

tharesa may getting destroyed here, absolute carnage, complete failure as a leader, even if they get a minority government. young people turning up to vote for once

man she'll never live this down, career over lol, fuck her!

odds swing on tory majority vs no tory majority is insanity tonight!

anyone with a smarkets account can arb "no majority" on betfair exchange

Hit no majority @ +106 soon as exit polls came out. An hour later it was +200 ffs! Anyway a wins a win nice £300 to start the weekend

Anyone think theres value in Kanye West Wins Next Presidential Election +17000?

Anyone think theres value in Kanye West Wins Next Presidential Election +17000?
Which Party would nominate him? Kinda doubt he would primary Trump, and the Dems don't like him because of his pro-Trump comments. No independent is going to win the presidency in the next cycle. Political polarization is too intense.

holy fuck what a sad day for democracy.. spain should be kicked out of the EU, there's spanish police attacking peaceful citizens, spanish police attacking firefighters, and catalonian police defending citizens from spanish police.. craziness

holy fuck what a sad day for democracy.. spain should be kicked out of the EU, there's spanish police attacking peaceful citizens, spanish police attacking firefighters, and catalonian police defending citizens from spanish police.. craziness

It's a sad sad day for Spain. I hope our goverment pays for what is happening right now.
As a spanish citizen, I couldn't feel more ashamed right now.

It's a sad sad day for Spain. I hope our goverment pays for what is happening right now.
It's crazy how little the media(US) is covering this. Also barely covering what is going on with the Kurds. I have absolutely given up on the media. They have their own agenda and its obvious

It's crazy how little the media(US) is covering this. Also barely covering what is going on with the Kurds. I have absolutely given up on the media. They have their own agenda and its obvious

An image is worth a thousand words
DLEy89iXcAAjuVC.jpg:large

DLEwzTYXcAETi6m.jpg

I'm going to throw up when the Kurds are attacked by iraq(corrupt fucks) and Turkey(more corrupt fucks) and we sit idle.

I backed Trump over Clinton because I thought things could change but if we are going to sit by when those who REALLY helped us are attacked what's the difference.

It's become racist, bigoted and radical to want your own country or land now

I thought there was potential for a bit of violence but didn't expect anything like this. what's the deal with the government over there?

pisses me off when the coverage it has gotten in the mainstream press is construed as "clashes" and "scuffles" as if the catalonians are being aggressive and violent back, they are already trying to downplay it. I'm amazed at the lack of condemnation from EU leaders though. only saw the belgian PM, corbyn, sturgeon and a couple of local welsh ones decry it..

I thought there was potential for a bit of violence but didn't expect anything like this. what's the deal with the government over there?

pisses me off when the coverage it has gotten in the mainstream press is construed as "clashes" and "scuffles" as if the catalonians are being aggressive and violent back, they are already trying to downplay it. I'm amazed at the lack of condemnation from EU leaders though. only saw the belgian PM, corbyn, sturgeon and a couple of local welsh ones decry it..

Facism is going to come in a way we don't see coming. The media will have the masses looking in a different direction.

Trump Putin Bad!!

European Union Good!!

Other than 5Dimes, which US-facing bookies even offer odds on politics? Bookmaker has nothing.

Back