Police warn of "Highly Addictive" product.

its women isnt it, the females will doom us all, but what are we gonna do, we cant fuck robots yet

Highly addicted product.... is it pussy?

They should have the King of Kenosha Ben Rothwell do a PSA.

F**k the popo trying to tell me how to engage in my recreational vices. Although them ladies are a ruthless organization that will resort to violence.....

Aldi sells better, cheaper versions. More servings per package too.

Something similar happened in my town except we found the police were fucken taking and selling all the shit that people were bringing them. It was crystal meth instead of cookies though
I think we had that here, but it was coke or weed evidence mysteriously disappearing.

I think we had that here, but it was coke or weed evidence mysteriously disappearing.
I’m pretty sure every police department is engaged in something similar. At least some elements of every department. Usually, the only thing that separates cops from the criminals they bust is a couple of key decisions they made in life, or just being fortunate enough to have not been busted by cops when their criminal counterparts were. Then they got a bit older and decided to go into law enforcement because wtf else can they do with their lives?

I’m pretty sure every police department is engaged in something similar. At least some elements of every department. Usually, the only thing that separates cops from the criminals they bust is a couple of key decisions they made in life, or just being fortunate enough to have not been busted by cops when their criminal counterparts were. Then they got a bit older and decided to go into law enforcement because wtf else can they do with their lives?
I think the local paper reported a postal worker was busted and caught on camera when they realized suspicious drug packages flagged and supposed to be redirected somewhere were disappearing. This guy was taking them and keeping them.

Back