Police warn of "Highly Addictive" product.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
KENOSHA, Wis. (Gray News) – Police warned of a threat coming to the community.

A Facebook post from the Kenosha Police Department struck an ominous tone, describing it as a “highly addictive substance.”

Surely, the community about 30 miles south of Milwaukee was already up in arms, but authorities pulled no punches.

“These substances go by several different street names,” the Facebook post continued. “Thin Mints, Peanut Butter Patties, Thanks-A-Lot, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Shortbread and S’mores are a few of them.”

But what sort of monsters would torment southeast Wisconsin so?

“This operation is run primarily by young girls who get you in with a good cause story and soon you’re hooked.”

Oh, a classic addiction scheme. Get them hooked and create a lifelong customer.

But the Kenosha police offered a way out.

“If you come into contact with any of these cookies, you can drop them off at the Police Department,” the post continued. “Officers will be happy to assist with proper disposal.”

Serve and protect, officers. Serve and protect.

They need to attack the cheese curd epidemic that has plagued the state first.

fat-packer-fan.jpg

Something similar happened in my town except we found the police were fucken taking and selling all the shit that people were bringing them. It was crystal meth instead of cookies though

CXIny2g.gif

I just got my dick up first time in 2 weeks

Had already gotten scared

Can't fucking believe I took Perez out of my fantasy football team 2 days ago...

It would be funnier if thousands of people weren't actually in jail for selling something just as harmless.

Thought they were talking about vape juice until they actually said "cookies"

Something similar happened in my town except we found the police were fucken taking and selling all the shit that people were bringing them. It was crystal meth instead of cookies though
Did they offer competitive prices?

Expected it to be about donughts

Was having this conversation a few weeks ago... Has anyone picked up the onions torch as far as free physical newspaper/zine? Bigger cities all have one that has local events and ads but are there any similar to the onion out there?

I got my ass kicked in Wisconsin, you piece of shit....
Whoops. Sorry wrong thread.

Back