Crime Police Officer gives brutal slam to suspect for spitting at him, Brutal slam included

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow this is some brutal slam lol. I mean you can't say the guy didnt deserve it, the guys spat at him 2 times according to witnesses. In the comments we get the lame ass repubs talking about how democrats will be on the suspects side, thats bullshit, I am democrat myself and I side with the officer. I am also sure the majority of democrats would side with the officer as well..... Still that slam could get people killed. That head bounce harder than trump at a ROTC recruiting office.

My fault, here it is
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-body-slammed-officer-charged-164309731.html

Last edited:
tenor.gif

1. Where is the slam?
2. This is for Berry?
3. What happened to TheOneAboveAll2 and 1?

if you spit on someone they should be allowed to fuck you up

1. Where is the slam?
2. This is for Berry?
3. What happened to TheOneAboveAll2 and 1?

My fault, forgot the video. up now.

I kill off both TheOneAbove1 and 2. There could have only been 1.

no video no nothing BAN THIS FUCKER

Thats brutal?

Seems ok to me though dunno about usa laws

amazing how these videos never, ever, ever show what lead up to that. Just a quick clip of the final result and everyone is supposed to be outraged.

Slam was extreme but I'll withhold judgment since I dont know what happened leading up to it.

Hell yeah. Fuck him, don’t spit on another man trying to do his job

Thats brutal?

Seems ok to me though dunno about usa laws

Youre telling me that slam is not brutal? Do you even understand what I mean by brutal? Not that the officer was wrong for doing it but that head bounced off the curb damn hard. I've seen videos of guys dying from having their heads hit the pavement and it aint as hard as that.

amazing how these videos never, ever, ever show what lead up to that. Just a quick clip of the final result and everyone is supposed to be outraged.

Slam was extreme but I'll withhold judgment since I dont know what happened leading up to it.

I mean if the dude spit in his face, I see why he slammed him.

But at the same time, the police officer is supposed to respond with a proportional response which this clearly isn't. And on cement, the guy could have been seriously injured or worse. Cop deserves some internal punishment and some anger management lessons.

Still though, sometimes you gotta slam a dude - someone spits in a cops face, they face a stupid tax.

Wow this is some brutal slam lol. I mean you can't say the guy didnt deserve it, the guys spat at him 2 times according to witnesses. In the comments we get the lame ass repubs talking about how democrats will be on the suspects side, thats bullshit, I am democrat myself and I side with the officer. I am also sure the majority of democrats would side with the officer as well..... Still that slam could get people killed. That head bounce harder than trump at a ROTC recruiting office.

My fault, here it is
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-body-slammed-officer-charged-164309731.html

Damn.
I can understand the cop being pissed at being spit on but that slam could have killed or crippled the perp. There were much better ways for him to have handled it. Cops are supposed to be professionals at deescalating situations & at not taking things personally & this cop failed at both.

True, although I don't think it's a conspiracy or anything, it's just that people see action and then turn on the camera and naturally they miss some of it.

Youre telling me that slam is not brutal? Do you even understand what I mean by brutal? Not that the officer was wrong for doing it but that head bounced off the curb damn hard. I've seen videos of guys dying from having their heads hit the pavement and it aint as hard as that.

Iv seen bouncers here do that type of stuff so im not that shocked.

But yeah dude can get paralyzed or dead from that.

Damn.
I can understand the cop being pissed at being spit on but that slam could have killed or crippled the perp. There were much better ways for him to have handled it. Cops are supposed to be professionals at deescalating situations & at not taking things personally & this cop failed at both.

Yeah, I've seen guys getting punched in the face once and their head hitting the pavement and dying from it. I dont think the officer was wrong but that could have killed the guy. The force that head bounced off the pavement was as brutal as I've seen and as you can see his head bounced off the curb while his body hit the streets, not good.

Back