Pokemon Go is racist-proof inside!

LMFAO @ OP who thinks Niantic actually picks the spots and thought to avoid the black areas cuz u might get shot....First of all the stats of getting shot/killed in Chicago is like .000043423423, it's really low, even in the highest hoods.

The simple fact is that their is much more landmarks in the fancy parts of town, where white people usually live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the simple fact.

I live in the supposedly bad part of town, but we have landmarks here/churches.......When I go to the new rich part of town with fancy houses, they don't have pokestops/Gyms....Why? Because the place is new thus their isn't landmarks or anything at all just new nice houses.

Nothing racist about it at all and Niantic didn't do this shit on purpose.....So please stop with your bullshit OP/USA TODAY.
Tell USA TODAY that, ya tard.

LMFAO @ OP who thinks Niantic actually picks the spots and thought to avoid the black areas cuz u might get shot....First of all the stats of getting shot/killed in Chicago is like .000043423423, it's really low, even in the highest hoods.

The simple fact is that their is much more landmarks in the fancy parts of town, where white people usually live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the simple fact.

I live in the supposedly bad part of town, but we have landmarks here/churches.......When I go to the new rich part of town with fancy houses, they don't have pokestops/Gyms....Why? Because the place is new thus their isn't landmarks or anything at all just new nice houses.

Nothing racist about it at all and Niantic didn't do this shit on purpose.....So please stop with your bullshit OP/USA TODAY.

How does posting an article you did not write work????

Ha me and my gf were talking about how something like this would come out eventually.....there was just no way that someone wouldn't want to link Pokemon Go, which is a current fad/craze, with that ongoing fad/craze of turning everything into a racial issue.

It will be funny when gangs start dividing turf up by Pokestop location.

Yo, Trayvon, I saw CoCo and Jamal usin yo Pokestop. We bout to go down their an bust a cap in they ass. The 2nd st WalGreens pokestop is South Side Rumblaz territory, bitches

for those of you that wonder why people dont like cops anymore? here you have one who obviously has a negative attitude towards black people. now if you were a black person and came across this loser, would you feel confident he would be professional? or would you worry that you might end up dead because you "reached for your waistband."

It is a big jump from "He thinks Pokemon go isn't racist, and that people are just race baiting again" to "He will probably shoot the next black person he meets"

Gee, not having people wander through high crime areas sounds like such a bad idea.

Some times it's hard to believe people are as stupid as this chick.

I don't know what pokemon go is and i didn't read anything in your post but i gave you a like because the wee lil piggly wiggly in your av is cutie putootie <3 :oops:
I thought you were a male

Put a rare pokemon in the middle of an isis stronghold, let these dumb mother fuckers see what's up.

Ahm, the murder rate in Chicago is 18.6. That is incredibly high and no other first world place has similar stats. Paris for example has a rate of 3. It's on par with latin american capitals. That murder rate is exactly the same as Rio de Janeiro as of 2015. That Rio de Janeiro you hear in the news, you know the olympics, zika, favelas.

Does Pokemon Go still have the blackface one from Blue/Red?

Black people should have played more Ingress. Too damn bad.

"Omg Pokemon Go is so dangerous, people have been shot hunting for pokemon! Irresponsible game. Smh so sad."

"Omg Pokemon Go is disgusting and racist, there are no pokestops in neighbourhoods of people of colour! Smh I can't even."

Pokemon devs obviously don’t want to be responsible for a rash of phone thefts and assaults.

7531233b41c84dd586ef7f121d85d9e148c8b433d64bb0910d0868f02f4e7ba8.jpg

I have a significant (but still healthy in my view) distrust of the modern LE system, but I can reasonably say if I was contacted by this guy we wouldn't have a problem.

See, that's where you made a mistake by using a variation of the word "reasonable" with that goof. His views make the girl that cried "pokemon is racist!" seem well adjusted and even keeled. Psst, he also hates cops because of his criminal record.

Back