Poirier would have gotten eaten up by Diaz

It’s a more favorable fight then khabib, IMO.

Dustin would whoop Diaz. I hope you never bet any mma fight because your analyze of a fight suck.

Diaz has become enormously overrated after having a back and forth fight with a out of prime Pettis.
Kind of agree.
But at the same time I think Pettis is underrated. While he loses on the reg now, after his fights with Tony and Wonderboy he's proven you can't count him out - he can still pose a lot of issues for top 10 guys.

Given how Nate seemed bothered every time Pettis landed on him, I could see Porier knocking his ass out in the 1st or 2nd.
That was so awesome. Everyone else tries to pretend they didn’t feel the shot.
Diaz, by contrast, looked like a fly had crawled up his nose.

Judging from Diaz's last fight, no he wouldn't lol. Dustin would fucking destroy him in the early rounds, MAYBE Nate would win the late rounds but his cardio didn't look good either.

Common opponents:

Michael Johnson-
Schooled and embarrassed by Nate
Poirier got destroyed

Conor McGregor:
Submitted and embarrassed by Nate
Poirier got destroyed

Theres a reason poirier pulled out. Nate is a better boxer with better cardio and jits. Poirier had no path to victory. He took the out when he could and faked an injury

Pettis's hands made Nate panic wrestle and he also gassed in that fight. I don't see Nate having any advantage other than heart and bottom game.

Back