Poirier would be champion with Herb Dean

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Another third round finish with Dean being the referee but this time in favor of Dustin Poirier!

1BQsaIl.png

Change my mind.

TS weren't you against Khabib for the longest time? What changed your mind?

Yeah, if Herb were the third man in the octagon that night, Khabib would have had to devote his energy to two difficult tasks:

1) escaping the hold
2) signaling every few seconds that he's okay

TS weren't you against Khabib for the longest time? What changed your mind?

Eventually they learn, hell even Kevin Lee had good things to say about Khabib without calling him out after he dominated Poirer. Egotistical Ben Askren called Khabib a beast whist I found surprising.

Eventually they learn, hell even Kevin Lee had good things to say about Khabib without calling him out after he dominated Poirer. Egotistical Ben Askren called Khabib a beast whist I found surprising.

I believe it's called jumping ship.

Another third round finish with Dean being the referee but this time in favor of Dustin Poirier!

1BQsaIl.png

Change my mind.
that would make him a paper champion, where everyone would dispute Herbs decision. no limp limbs, no nothing

The difference between Khabib and Robbie is that Khabib didn't go limp even when he was relaxing.

I was happy to see that Herb Dean wasn't the ref in this fight. I knew there was going to be a lot of grappling exchanges and with Herb dean as a ref... he's fucked up too often in these stoppages lately.

That point where Khabib flattened himself to the canvas while in the choke, surely shitty Herb Dean would have stopped it, thinking he went out

If I ever had someone in a submission like that I'd scream at the ref 'HE'S OUT!'. A win is a win. Most refs will stop it if you're telling them the other guy is out.

What's with the bottom of Khabib's shorts? What is with the white stains? Is that just from Dustin's hands while pawing at Khabib? or is it just vaseline stains?
Or is it just hot tub tzatziki sauce?

Khabib moved and tried to escape, Lawler didn't

Back