Podcasts

Bill Burrs so funny but i struggle getting past his voice, its horrid on the ears.

I'm not a fan of Richard Herring, I don't think he's that funny; but I love the guests he gets on his Leicester Sq Theatre podcasts (Charlie Brooker, Stewart Lee, David Michell, Graham Linehan, League of Gentlemen, Peter Serofinowic etc etc).

Serofinovicz explaining his time on Star Wars and why Episode 1 is super-racist is the funniest thing I've heard in my entire life.

"the film's about this trade embargo - which kids LOVE" lol

Why Star Wars is racist 28mins>
http://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/richard_herring_lst_podcast/episode_12_peter_serafinowicz/

Seconded. I went to the recording of the Charlie Brooker one which was fucking fantastic. He did one with Adam Buxton too recently.

I DO like Richard Herring though. Have you watched Hitler Moustache OOI?

Can you give us a brief synopsis please chap?

Its the Sklar brothers (guys from Cheap Seats) chatting with comedians and having fun with the news. Its like Rogan minus the hippie DMT stuff and adding in sports talk/humor.

1KrK4.jpg

Anyone listened to the CME podcast with Ben Fowlkes & Chad Dundas from off MMA Junkie?

Top Score is a sweet videogame music podcast.

Penn's Sunday School is always good.

how stuff works has some good topics

Most everything at Earwolf.com
particularly,
Comedy Bang Bang
Improv4Humans
Who Charted
Professor Blastoff (mostly)
How did this get made
i'm probably missing a couple other real good ones from earwolf

Others
Mike and tom eat snacks
never not funny (i personally think a subscription is worth it, but they have a free 20 minute one)
Call Chelsei Peretti
Cashing In With TJ Miller
Doug Loves Movies
Pod F Tompkast
Judge Jon Hodgman
Moth
99% Invisible...shit..there are too many

Seconded. I went to the recording of the Charlie Brooker one which was fucking fantastic. He did one with Adam Buxton too recently.

I DO like Richard Herring though. Have you watched Hitler Moustache OOI?

I started watching it once I think but didn't get very far, his stand up's a bit puerile to my mind. Might give it another go sometime.

How'd you do on the quiz at the end of the live podcast?

I always forget about podcasts existing. The only one I've listened to is the Napoleon Bonaparte Podcast, but I got a little tired of the hosts on about episode 50.

Kudos to them, though. I actually listened to two people rant on how much they loved Napoleon for 50 hours, and they weren't doing it in a funny or charismatic way either, just straight-up oldschool geeking out about a single persons life.

Back