Podcasters: How about a super fight between the hosts?

platfox

Silver Belt
Reaction score
I really enjoy all of the jiu jitsu podcasts and I believe they all have a good relationship or at the least are cordial to each other.

How about you guys do a podcasters super fight for charity or something. Or just do a Homocide Car Wash, its up to you guys.

We can call it the Podcaster Kumite!

My money is on Ernest Mello vs Brian Mclaughlin in the black belt finals!

We should make it submission only and no time limits for Time "Rose Gracie Torrance" Friedman since he doesn't care for points and advantages. He'll probably want special soft mats so he can flop into guard.

I actually love the show and am a premium subscriber but the Rose Gracie tournaments, submission only and gracie torrance nuthugging is out of control. Big Lolz to Gracie "World Championships" considering it has a similar level of competition as a regional naga or GQ.

Train by day, Joe Rogan Podcast by night. - E

Oh crap, another contender appears. I got Ernest over Joe, still. Wait, how are Joe's wrist locks?

Ari will probably have a podcast someday, Tim & Ari could be the first two in the purple division.

Last edited:
We should make it submission only and no time limits for Time "Rose Gracie Torrance" Friedman since he doesn't care for points and advantages. He'll probably want special soft mats so he can flop into guard.

I actually love the show and am a premium subscriber but the Rose Gracie tournaments, submission only and gracie torrance nuthugging is out of control. Big Lolz to Gracie "World Championships" considering it has a similar level of competition as a regional naga or GQ.

It's Freeman not Friedman. And I'm not a Jew. I only compete in point tournaments where I can exploit the rules to my advantage.

Matt and I will do an old school WWE handicapped match again Big Ernest. I think together we can take him down Rowdy Piper and Cowboy Bob Orton style.

I'll take Caleb from the Fightworks Podcast!!!!!

Where do the Openmatradio guys train?

One of the host is sergio penha's son... I'm assuming there @ that academy.

I'd heard a few guests make passing references to one of the hosts' father, I didn't know it was Sergio Penha. I'd imagine he trains there too.

I'd heard a few guests make passing references to one of the hosts' father, I didn't know it was Sergio Penha. I'd imagine he trains there too.

Yeah the name escaped me when I posted that last comment.
The two hosts are Richard Heinrich and Rafeal Penha

We train under Sergio. There are three of us Raf, Richard and myself (Paul).

All of us podcasters are based in different cities. Maybe we can set something up in the future though.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back