• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pliny Pete's Tales From The Ghetto : Final 2023 Edition : Update : The Story Gets Worse!

Anytime you can make it through the day without someone shitting in your driveway is a win in my book
giphy.gif

I'm also sitting in my not so cozy lazy boy and I don't necessarily live in the ghetto but crazy shit goes down here all the time. For the first couple years it was amusing and I would look but I don't have a view from where I'm sitting and just don't care to see it when I'm hearing shit go down outside.

I think I'm just tired of it at this point.

Dont you live in the SF bay area? Its normal up there

So in my shaken and disturved state I forgot to tell them I didnt want this nasty ass crispy cup pepperoni on my pizza, I wanted the regular stuff!
This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074

<Varys01>

Give that shit to the tweaker and order another one.

<seedat>

So in my shaken and disturved state I forgot to tell them I didnt want this nasty ass crispy cup pepperoni on my pizza, I wanted the regular stuff!
This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074
They always fuck you at the drive through…..
1704078302774.jpeg

Moving out of the Ghetto was the greatest single day of my life. Living in white suburbia is everything it’s cracked up to be. Man some bad and weird shit used to go down in the old hood.

This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074

Oof...rough looking pie. Where u get it and how much dough it run u?

This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074
That looks like some CiCis all you can eat crap

This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074

Looks like an octopuses butthole

This is a disaster
Thanks a lot 2023

6666-jpg.1021074
ngl I would finish that whole thing
some tapatio and ranch for dipping

that mothewould bout of here

Lifetime of bad decisions
Easy solution to your problems.

Sounds like you need some George Costanza voodoo. Start doing and saying the opposite of your instincts and you’ll be getting laid and working for the Yankees in no time.

They always fuck you at the drive through…..
View attachment 1021080

Moving out of the Ghetto was the greatest single day of my life. Living in white suburbia is everything it’s cracked up to be. Man some bad and weird shit used to go down in the old hood.

It's really pretty awesome isn't it

Suburb crew checking in.

It's fucking awesome. No theft, quiet, reasonable neighbours who all just want to be left alone.

I can't walk back from a night out anymore but fuck it, I'm too old for that shit anyway.

Back