Please give me an easier fight like Conor McGregor

irishzombie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Been thinking about why Eddie said this and acted like Conor was a nothing fighter with interview with Ariel

Did he really believe Conor was a bad fighter or was he just looking for a paycheck ?

Even all the pundits were saying Conor had no chance

Is it just pure hatred towards Conor or do these people really not see how good Conor is ?

upload_2016-12-25_1-38-31.png

They are blind with hate. They hold bitterness in their hearts.

We've reached the point where we're making the same threads over and over. Please Conor do something to keep us fed.

"When his head clatters off the canvas, he will know its not all talk"

People are jealous because he's popular and dosent act nice. FUCK EM

Its funny how all the lws whos said he was an easy fight are no longer in contention in that division,Rda lost 2 back to back,eddie,and cowboy left the divison.

Half of Sherdog thinks the guy who is 4-1 in his last five fights with wins over Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, Nate Diaz, and Eddie Alvarez is unproven. His wins over both the FW GOAT and the LW champ were embarrassingly one-sided. McGregor ain't the best ever, but he's a damn good fighter.

I think it was a bit of both. He knew Conor was dangerous but wanted to play it big for the paycheck.

Probably a lot less than what Nate got...and lower Than what he expected to get. All the while getting his pride and title taken from him. Yea it was worth it Edward

I think Eddie forgot McG is a lightweight who killed himself to get to FW, and thought he'd be fighting a midget.

I think some part of him thought he'd be able to easily exploit Conor's wrestling, but most of the talk was just to sell the fight and get under Conor's skin. None of it worked of course.

Eddie was acting so out of character leading up to the fight, I felt it was a case of thou doth protest too much, he was trying to convince himself....

I think at least deep down he must have knew he was facing a guy that could make him look silly if he couldn't turn it into a grappling match.

For all the shit Mark Henry talked in the lead up, he admitted before the fight that Conor was the best striker in MMA.

Someone should try the novel approach of showing Conor respect like Max pretty much did, it must be worth a try at this point.

So many people think Conor always talks shit about his opponents, when in reality he very rarely throws the first stone.

Eddie thought Conor was nothing.

He thought he could stand with him and finish him on the feet, if it was going bad he thought he could take him down and pound him out or sub him.

He thought he was so much better than Conor, instead he was belittled everywhere, conor even bullied him on the ground for a few seconds.

It's one of the most embarrassing title fight losses I've ever watched, it's probably 2nd to holly/rousey.

Colon was like 30 lbs heavier than Alvarez, everyone that watched that fight was with thought he was a Giant Bully compared to Eddie, maybe it was my feed?

Back