Please explain CM Punk to a Dutch guy...

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Since i'm Dutch, i don't know CM Punk. So i googled him and saw WWE. Never heard of it, we only watch kickboxing and mma over here.

This is the most amazing thing i have ever seen.. guys doing insane jumps, hitting each other with chairs, jumping 4 metres etc.. it's insane.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is it? This is fake right? What are the rules of this fighting style?

Why have no other WWE fighters made the transition to UFC? Is WWE the elite fighting sport in the US? Just can't believe what i'm seeing...
It is awesome though.

As always sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.

Last edited:
We have WWE on RTL7 and Eurosport, Nice try though.

It's scripted. All the "fights" are worked. The guys do beat the shit out of each other, but they're trained to take limited damage. They're basically stunt men. Each episode tells a story like a TV drama.

Over time though all of their bodies break down and most of these guys can barely walk in their 50's.

I probably just got trolled by explaining this, but oh well, I'm bored.

lol

Is your S/N the dutch equivalent of Griswold? Have you ever been to Wally World?

I wonder if CM Punk will get steroid level massive and some poster on SD will suggest perhaps bicycle riding is the key to his newly found figure?

Here are some pro wrestlers doing MMA.

[YT]jfUsf7UlSDM[/YT]

Dave Bautista MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

[YT]QmS78N0kq44[/YT]

Bobby Lashley MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Phil Brooks MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

WWE is fake fighting. It is scripted entertainment. For the most part the participants need to be in great shape and most have some background in real wrestling.

Brock Lesar came from WWE and has since returned.

I've never seen CM Punk fight so I know nothing about him.

Hij draagt ​​panty's en weet niet stront over het bestrijden. Oh en hij heeft een pepsi tattoo.

It has something to do with this WWF fake wrestling/fighting thing i used to watch when I was a kid...apparently people still watch it

I think he might be even tougher than hulk hogan or the ultimate warrior-Look out UFC world!

Brock Lesnar was a WWE World Heavy Weight Champion and a UFC Heavy Weight Champion.

WWE is fake fighting. It is scripted entertainment. For the most part the participants need to be in great shape and most have some background in real wrestling.

Brock Lesar came from WWE and has since returned.

I've never seen CM Punk fight so I know nothing about him.

Lol you dont catch onto sarcasm much do you

Since i'm Dutch, i don't know CM Punk. So i googled him and saw this WWE wrestling thing. Never heard of it, we only watch kickboxing and mma over here.

This is the most amazing thing i have ever seen.. guys doing insane jumps, hitting each other with chairs, jumping 4 metres etc.. it's insane.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is it? What are the rules of this fighting style?

I see punches that would be countered by all Dutch mt fighters in an instant. I see jumps that would be avoided en would result in an instant assbeating over here.

So what is this? And why have no other WWE fighters made the transition to UFC? Is WWE the elite fighting sport in the US? Just can't believe what i'm seeing... there is no technique but is it awesome though.

As always sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.

Stop lying, you know what pro wrestling is, I dont watch it either but I know what i is.

Troll thread.

Back