Please explain CM Punk to a Dutch guy...

Undersized internet darling.

He basically cleaned out the wrestling thing and got bored.
Now he wants to go for a bit more challenge, as he is the GOAT white belt BJJ practitioner, and wants to clean out the UFC. Which he should, with not too much problem.
Not to mention that he is in on the saluting pigeons, so that will cause problems with the eggplants in his weight class.

He basically cleaned out the wrestling thing and got bored.
Now he wants to go for a bit more challenge, as he is the GOAT white belt BJJ practitioner, and wants to clean out the UFC. Which he should, with not too much problem.
Not to mention that he is in on the saluting pigeons, so that will cause problems with the eggplants in his weight class.

My brethren.

I Just watch the divas.

black-pete-dutch.jpg

Lol.

CM Punk was a professional wrestler for most of his life and when he got burnt out he decided he wanted to try MMA

he intended to start at some bullshit local show but UFC caught wind of him and offered him a contract

CM Punk not being an idiot took it and now he's being trained by Ruke Doufus and will probably fight someone with similar experience to his

The WWE entertains children and the heavily intoxicated, so people pretend it's a legitimate thing.

It's a lot like The Netherlands.

The WWE entertains children and the heavily intoxicated, so people pretend it's a legitimate thing.

It's a lot like The Netherlands.

Amsterdam. Not the Netherlands.

I'm not from Amsterdam.

Punk his famous from his younger days endorsing paint, he was the boy on the label.

little-dutch-boy-paintcan.jpg

Since i'm Dutch, i don't know CM Punk. So i googled him and saw WWE. Never heard of it, we only watch kickboxing and mma over here.

This is the most amazing thing i have ever seen.. guys doing insane jumps, hitting each other with chairs, jumping 4 metres etc.. it's insane.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is it? This is fake right? What are the rules of this fighting style?

Why have no other WWE fighters made the transition to UFC? Is WWE the elite fighting sport in the US? Just can't believe what i'm seeing...
It is awesome though.

As always sorry if my grammar is bad, English is not my native language.
"Is WWE the elite fighting sport of the US" - That made my night, hahaha

Troll or not, as guy who grew up in many countries, mostly France, Germany and the Netherlands, I didn't know who CM Punk was before the UFC propaganda, most of my Europeans friends too.

Hell, I didn't even know who Brock Lesnar was as well.

The only pro-wrestling I sometimes watch is Sakuraba's matches, with Funaki, Shibata, Daniel Gracie, Rolles Gracie and other MMA dudes. It's pretty funny when it's fighters you know that are acting, like Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman or J

Clever troll thread.

It just feels like CM Punk is going to get some mysterious injury in training and disappear or become a commentator.

There is no way in hell you haven't heard about WWE unless you lived under a rock

No, the elite fighting sport in the US is MMA, where most champions are produced.

WWE is great when you're like 11 years-old, though. That shit's da best.

Back