Please cut Macee Barber

and i generally like WMMA.
And why was Faber calling for clinch with less than 2 minutes left when Barber needed finish?
Because Barber's only prayer was a ground and pound finish if we didn't have blind refs.

She is horrible. I don’t think she spars or something like at all.. I actually kind of like her fights that I’ve seen as it’s just absurd to see.

She can’t judge distance at all and does like a memorized routine Of throwing punches.

she hit more air than arms and certainly barely landed on her face.

and was so proud of her performance and thought she won over fans and judges. Just no self awareness at all. Lol.

She is horrible. I don’t think she spars or something like at all.. I actually kind of like her fights that I’ve seen as it’s just absurd to see.

She can’t judge distance at all and does like a memorized routine Of throwing punches.

she hit more air than arms and certainly barely landed on her face.

and was so proud of her performance and thought she won over fans and judges. Just no self awareness at all. Lol.

Barber comes from a point fighting karate background, that’s why.

Blows when the UFC rewards the boring fighter with a win. Barbor clearly lost the first two rounds based on lack of effort

Seems like she doesn't look as good against better competition. Didn't see anything impressive today.

Barber is a trash can level fighter. There are exponentially better females in other orgs.

and i generally like WMMA.
And why was Faber calling for clinch with less than 2 minutes left when Barber needed finish?
Since she "won" she won't be cut. The opposite; she'll be promoted even more.

The conspiracy theorist in me says. The judging looks like it was rigged for her. I doubt she’s getting cut.

Horrible decision.

I just turned off the tv after that fight. Why watch when the better fighter clearly gets robbed. Screw this crap and screw the UFC and their corrupt judges.

Back